The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » New ways to utilize mail bag bar (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

guyactor
View Profile
Veteran user
357 Posts

Profile of guyactor
I've had my bar sitting out on a table for a couple of weeks staring at it while letting my imagination go trying to brainstorm ways to utilize it in different ways. Have a few pages of pencil sketches but would welcome ideas from those who have already gone through this. It's such a great item that there's got to be cool ideas besides what it comes with.
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9495 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
As a length of metal, you can either thread it through something or attach something to it.
I could imagine two chains with locks but... It then becomes a difficult version of the loop escape.
I can imagine it being the linch pin that holds a bunch of other chains and cuffs together but how would you work it?

If it was me, I'd take it off my table and use it for a bag.
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5110 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Chain. One end on the bar, chain goes around wrist and links on bar. Neck goes on bar, and is linked the same way. Then the other hand.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
magicofCurtis
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
2545 Posts

Profile of magicofCurtis
Hmmm good question!
guyactor
View Profile
Veteran user
357 Posts

Profile of guyactor
Jay and Harley, some of the ideas were to incorporate it to lock additional chains on to that eventually would wrap around my torso, pinning the arms, etc. However, as you mention, I haven't worked out how to do the 'work' to the bar that would all slipping from the whole mess.

Jay, keep it with the canvas bag? Chic, yet original. Smile
Steve_Mollett
View Profile
Inner circle
Eh, so I've made
3010 Posts

Profile of Steve_Mollett
"Bilbo" leg irons. You just need to make simple shackles from flatbar.
Author of: GARROTE ESCAPES
The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth.
- Albert Camus
guyactor
View Profile
Veteran user
357 Posts

Profile of guyactor
Steve, I hadn't thought of my lower body. I've got enough iron for wrists, etc. The shackles could be made to be very heavy (looking} flat bar. May sketch that out!
magicofCurtis
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
2545 Posts

Profile of magicofCurtis
Good idea Steve
guyactor
View Profile
Veteran user
357 Posts

Profile of guyactor
Thank everyone for the suggestions!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » New ways to utilize mail bag bar (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL