The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greenhorn! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bigvick161
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of bigvick161
Hello everyone @ Magic Café.
Just thought id introduce myself before I bombard you all with bone questions! My name is Vick, I'm from UK and work all over the place as I'm a pilot.Im 35 but have only got into magic (cards & coins) very recently. Hope you all have a great 2004, my head hurts! Smile
Steve Friedberg
View Profile
Inner circle
1402 Posts

Profile of Steve Friedberg
Vick...
Welcome to the Café. We were all greenhorns at one time, but have learned, and practiced, and practiced, and practiced, and learned some more, and practiced, and...you get the idea.

We've also had a lot of fun along the way. And it's my hope for you that the Café enables you to share in that fun.

So enjoy your flying, and enjoy your magic. You'll get a lot of help here on the latter.

(Although we can't do a blessed thing about your head.)
Cheers,
Steve

"A trick does not fool the eyes, but fools the brain." -- John Mulholland
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Greenhorn,

>>whispers Welcome to the Café! (Making sure I don't speak too loudly so as not to further hurt your head.)

The Café is a wonderful resource no matter what your level is in magic. It boast a membership of over 9,000 members and from over 80 countries worldwide. The people here are really friendly so please don't hesitate to post or ask questions of your own. You may want to check out the forum "New to Magic", as it contains wonderful suggestions on what books or vids to purchase depending on your interest.

Enjoy your stay! Smile
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Vick Smile Smile Smile
Welcome aboard.. Telll us how the Café looks like from that height ...Since you work everywhere in the world, you may enjoy my realTurkish coffee as you visit, Izmir, Turkey.Please have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill while you begin to type your next post.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greenhorn! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL