The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Ebony and Ivory Rubberbands (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
Ok, has anybody else seen this? It's awesome looking but I've heard that it's selling for $60. $60 is alot to spend on a gimmicked rubberband effect for me. Anybody using this?
http://www.magi.nu/ebony/quicktimedemo.html
Cody S. Fisher
View Profile
V.I.P.
Austin, Texas
1187 Posts

Profile of Cody S. Fisher
I have been using this routine since April 2003. It is killer. Is it worth $60...well this answer will be different for everybody. This is not something that I do for every table...only my "special" tables or if I really want to fool them badly.

Since the effect is not well known...even to magicians...this is one of my top magician fooling routines.

I primarily use it to hand out my business cards to very special clients.

I hope this helps,
Cody S. Fisher
To Sign Up For My Members Only FREE Monthly Videos Visit: www.CodyFisher.com/store

Cody's Comedy Confabulation / Silk-2-Egg / Killer Prediction / Tossed Out Deck / Comedy Book Test / Las Vegas Aces / Three Ropes & 1000 Laughs
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Ebony and Ivory Rubberbands (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL