The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » IBM iPad App (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

John Sturk
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago, IL
120 Posts

Profile of John Sturk
Has anyone else been having trouble with the IBM Linking Ring iPad and iPhone apps? I do have a working login and password for the new IBM website, but the same login doesn't work on the app. Can anyone help?
magicphill
View Profile
Veteran user
359 Posts

Profile of magicphill
I'm having the same problem and although I haven't checked more into it I am wondering if there are specific passwords for each issue that are included on the website somewhere
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
I just logged onto the app and downloaded the January issue using the website login - member number (no letter) and password. Personally, I prefer downloading the PDF version from the website directly into iBooks on my iPad. If your problem persists with the app, send a tech request using the website contact form. Please let me know if the issue goes unresolved after that.

Skip
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
magicphill
View Profile
Veteran user
359 Posts

Profile of magicphill
Still having no luck with logging into the app ? Is there something different I should be doing with the username and password. I have no problems with the website but the app just refuses to work
SmittyWitty
View Profile
Loyal user
Fairhaven, MA
294 Posts

Profile of SmittyWitty
Experiencing the same issue. I sent a message on the IBM contact page looking for help.

Stay tuned.
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
Smitty, please let me know how things go. Thanks!
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

magicphill
View Profile
Veteran user
359 Posts

Profile of magicphill
Seems there has been a patch put in so it now works good news
SmittyWitty
View Profile
Loyal user
Fairhaven, MA
294 Posts

Profile of SmittyWitty
Phill - not quite sure what was patched but on my iPad app, I'm still getting an authentication error. To update my 1/28 post above, I did get an acknowledgement to my e-mail and that I would hear back, but as of today I have not.
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
Is there a reason you don't just download the PDF directly into your iBooks from the website? I personally find that easier.

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » IBM iPad App (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL