The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Mites and lice (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sperris
View Profile
Special user
http://www.Anti-Conjuror.com
881 Posts

Profile of sperris
Hey gang...just need to vent for a second here...mites and lice -- please be aware of them on your birds and treat your birds if they have it...

I'm on tour in australia and cound't bring my birds to western australia so borrowed some birds and I saw the worst case of feather mites I've ever seen - it was the saddest thing ever. I've treated the poor bird in question but I mean really there was no excuse for its condition to be so bad. I get so many people asking about doves and parrots and just livestock in general. If you know anybody even thinking about it please educate them on mites and lice and after seeing so many poor animals with bad owners I'm almost at the point where I 100% support thievery of their animals if they're not treated correctly. *for example one magician I was told to contact about borrowing doves from told me on the phone he didn't have any because one died in a show and the other flew away out of its cage* -- like are you KIDDING ME?? like just told me this like it was no big deal. Like losing your thumb tip or something. now I know there could obviously be natural reasons for why the dove died in his show but it really makes you wonder, and I'm sure many of you saw that video of the stupid clown setting the poor bird on fire in his kid show. Its just really sad... ok anyway that's my rant, not sure where I was going with that but thanks for listening...
DANSPERRY.COM
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Mites and lice (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL