The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Podcast for Magicians (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24098 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I want to thank you too, Richard.
Mik-Kado
View Profile
New user
Antwerp, Belgium
26 Posts

Profile of Mik-Kado
I really like the podcasts of Magician Business from Ken & Julian.

For my daily job (I'm a van-driver and do urgent deliveries) I drive since May 2014 daily from the neighbourhood of Antwerp to Paris to deliver the internet orders for Nike. Because of the heavy traffic in and around Paris, I spend (waste) a lot of time, time I didn't used well before. With the podcast burned on a cd or usb-stick, I can learn from the experiences of other magicians/entertainers while I'm on the road...and in traffic jam! And best of all: while I'm learning from it, I'm payed through my boss!!!

Thanks Ken & Julian for the good job so far, keep on going!

After I'm through all the episodes of this podcast I will explore the next one, and ofcourse, I will follow up the next podcasts of Magician Business.

Greets
Rather cocky than no self-confidence!!!
Ryanhowell
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Ryanhowell
Rich - I loved every episode of your podcast series. It was sad to see the series end. I would love another series!

Ken and Julian's Business Podcast has taught me a lot, a lot, I enjoy every episode, even the ones that I initially think aren't relevant.

Thanks!
r1chyoung
View Profile
New user
Oxford
39 Posts

Profile of r1chyoung
Thanks Ryan,

Series 2 has just begun today. My first two episodes are available now, they contain interviews with Ben Hart and Luke Jermay. You can listen to them in three different places right now:

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-......286?mt=2

Podbean: http://magicianspodcast.podbean.com

Stitcher: http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-magicians-podcast

I hope you enjoy the new series.

Richard Young
Thanks, Richard
scottds80
View Profile
Special user
Victoria, Australia
730 Posts

Profile of scottds80
Ken & Julian's podcast is changing my magic life in many ways. Thanks so much for the Magician's business podcast.
"Great Scott the Magician", Gippsland
JoshLondonMagic
View Profile
Special user
678 Posts

Profile of JoshLondonMagic
Quote:
On Mar 8, 2015, Mindpro wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 7, 2015, r1chyoung wrote:

The Magicians' Podcast is FREE to listen to and a non profit making project created for the enjoyment and use of any and all magicians across the globe to further all aspects of what we do with our magic by hearing from some great magicians at the top of their game. So please do forgive me for wanting to spread the word to as many magicians as possible.

It still sounds like a shameless plug to me.

So glad that Mindpro is here to set us all straight as to where (and how) we should all be posting.

I am with Blair and would never have seen this podcast recommendation as I don't visit the latest and greatest section.

Thanks for sharing Richard!

Josh
Josh
AidanHeritage
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of AidanHeritage
Http://www.markleveridge.co.uk/ has a monthly free podcast which is worth a listen
ddave
View Profile
New user
Canada
3 Posts

Profile of ddave
Just thought I would throw my hat into the ring and let you know about my own podcast which is also free; The Dave Attwood Show. We just celebrated out 100th episode and we have some of the biggest names in magic on our show talking about living the life of a magician and the business of magic.
The Dave Attwood Show. A show about magic for magicians
Bill Scott
View Profile
Regular user
Las Vegas, NV
119 Posts

Profile of Bill Scott
As with a number of the posts, thank you for the Podcasts. Too bad you can't make everyone happy. but that's life!
rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2431 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
My podcast, "Ballycast, the podcast of the carnival, sideshow and burlesque," often contains material that specifically relates to my former magic career, as well as material applicable to multiple types of performance skills. I've dealt with stage movement (Episode 51 "What to Do With a Body", Episode 51), fire performance (Episode 42), oldtime movie theater spook shows (Episode 41), the "house concert" type of performance venue (Episode 79) and a lot more topics that you might find helpful.
r1chyoung
View Profile
New user
Oxford
39 Posts

Profile of r1chyoung
Series 2 of The Magicians' Podcast reaches it's conclusion today with a double bill of episodes with DYNAMO and his manager Dan Albion.

Incredibly nothing was off limits and both of them answered all of my questions regarding some of the more controversial aspects of the DYNAMO brand including the way the TV show is edited, Criss Angel's accusations of plagiarism, the incident with the wires at the top of The Shard and many others.

You can listen to both episodes now (for free) on our website:

http://www.themagicianspodcast.com

or on iTunes:

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-......286?mt=2

I hope you enjoy the conclusion to the series.
Thanks, Richard
Mr. F
View Profile
Loyal user
Kentucky
240 Posts

Profile of Mr. F
Definitely check out "The Successful Performercast"
r1chyoung
View Profile
New user
Oxford
39 Posts

Profile of r1chyoung
The Magicians' Podcast returns for a third series of 24 episodes today:

They are completely free and you can listen to them here: http://magicianspodcast.podbean.com

The series begins with a double bill with Sam Strange (half of the double act Young & Strange) and the 2014 Britain's Got Talent finalist Darcy Oake (A controversial episode).

I hope you enjoy them.

Richard Young

Creator & Host of The Magicians' Podcast
Thanks, Richard
Ultrahaggis
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of Ultrahaggis
Found Richard's podcasts recently and working my way through back issues. Some cracking interviews. Halfway through Nyman. Brilliant.
thanks for all the work you put in Smile
r1chyoung
View Profile
New user
Oxford
39 Posts

Profile of r1chyoung
Hi guys,

There are now 65 completely free interviews on The Magicians' Podcast page with some of the worlds most incredible magicians including David Williamson, Dynamo, Kevin James, Mike Caveney, Andy Nyman, David Berglas, Guy Hollingworth, Piff The Magic Dragon, Darcy Oake, Paul Daniels, Luke Jermay, John Archer and many many more for you to check out right now.

It is FREE folks, no cost at all, no catch, just thought provoking conversation to improve your magic. You have nothing to lose and everything to learn by giving one a go.

Take a look here:

http://magicianspodcast.podbean.com

Give one a try and remember to press the subscribe button because a new episode is uploaded every single Friday.

Thanks!

Richard Young

Creator & Host of The Magicians' Podcast on iTunes and Podbean
Thanks, Richard
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Podcast for Magicians (8 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL