We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Are these 2 effects available ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TheMagicalMan
View Profile
Loyal user
238 Posts

Profile of TheMagicalMan
Hi I'm searching for these two effects, which I think were released. I posted this on the street magic thread and got no reply. But here are the 2 effects:

Effect 1: The magician hands a soda can to spectator (say Pepsi) and is closed the entire time, the magician asks the spectator for a drink or to pick one and the spectator says MILK for example....The magician opens the soda can to find Milk inside the can as he pours it. Now I KNOW this effect is available, may anyone PLEASE tell me it's name or a link to it ?!

Effect 2:
I'm looking to learn the technique which I can LOAD an objetc (coin/key/etc..) INSIDE a Soda Can and seal it again perhaps for later for a switch or so. I've seen magicians from all over the world do simillar things so I'm guessing they must be available pperhaps ?!

Thank you very much !
magicjoe
View Profile
Special user
759 Posts

Profile of magicjoe
Effect 2
How about just coin in soda can. Think it's from Wayne Houchin. Impromptu and great.
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Phone Phreak is here!
Watch the Trailer!
www.JeffPrace.com
Catch me on Instagram
TheMagicalMan
View Profile
Loyal user
238 Posts

Profile of TheMagicalMan
Jprace thank you VERRY much...this is EXACTLY what I was searching for, been searching for them for a long time, really appreciate it.

Magicjoe I already perform sinful, but I wanted to do it in the spectator's hand, while the spectator was holding the can, but thanks for the suggestion though Smile !
MarcLavelle
View Profile
Loyal user
259 Posts

Profile of MarcLavelle
Cansposed COULD be also used to load an object into a can, to switch in.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Are these 2 effects available ? (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL