The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » A $5 trillion dollars a day market is rigged (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16198 Posts

Profile of tommy
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-25787445

Under investigation again include HSB, Citigroup, JP Morgan, Barclays, UBS and Deutsche Bank gangs.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6736 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Thank goodness for the UK Financial Conduct Authority.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16198 Posts

Profile of tommy
Yes thank goodness. I wonder how little they will fine the boys this time and how much you will be bailing them out for again?
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3469 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
I moderate a forum on Money and Investing on another site, and occasionally have people start threads asking about how to get into forex trading.

I tell them that it's easier if they just send all of their money to me. They're going to lose it either way, and I can use it a lot more than the currency brokers/dealers.
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6736 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Quote:
On 2014-01-18 11:23, tommy wrote:
Yes thank goodness. I wonder how little they will fine the boys this time and how much you will be bailing them out for again?

Not me.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » A $5 trillion dollars a day market is rigged (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL