The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » For Dean Gunnarson (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ian McColl
View Profile
Inner circle
1493 Posts

Profile of Ian McColl
Happy birthday Dean. Both a mile stone in age and years escaping.
Richard Sherry
View Profile
Veteran user
Calgary, AB, Canada
313 Posts

Profile of Richard Sherry
Happy Birthday Dean !

Richard
Dayle
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
147 Posts

Profile of Dayle
Happy Birthday!

Cheers
Dayle
World's Most Accomplished Female Escape Artist
http://www.sherryandkrallmagic.com
GUNNARSON
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of GUNNARSON
Thanks for the Birthday wishes.

And a Big thank you to John Bushey, Terry Roses, and Ian McColl. I don’t get surprised too easily, but my wife pulled off a big one yesterday . Saturday morning my wife played a DVD made by Family and Friends wishing me Happy 50 Th Birthday. She planned my birthday a little early this year because I have a few TV shows at the end of the month and not much time. The DVD included John and Terry . I asked how she got them to send the greeting when all of a sudden they walk into my living room! What a great surprise !!! Somehow she got John and Terry to drive 600 miles in bad weather and a blizzard, to come to our home in Canada. We have been friends for over 30 years but I never expected them walk into my living room.

Then Ian called wishing me Happy Birthday and we all talked on the speaker phone. It would have been perfect if he was here, but it’s a long way to travel with all the fires going on. He also called back a few times throughout the day as we kept sharing old stories and updating our lives. As if having them here wasn’t enough they brought me handcuffs, books, and keys, from them and Ian… What great friends !

We spent a day and half together sharing our Houdini /handcuff collections just like the old days before they had to leave back to the US. I couldn’t have asked for a better birthday wish. Thank you guys so much for making it so memorable. Life just travels by so fast and it’s moments like these that really make it special….

I hope to see you all in Indy in April if I’m not back in China preforming. Now time to go some rest. I think I am still in dis-believe it all really happened….
"Nothing Is Impossible, If You Truly Believe!"

www.alwaysescaping.com
Steve_Mollett
View Profile
Inner circle
Eh, so I've made
3006 Posts

Profile of Steve_Mollett
HBD!
Author of: GARROTE ESCAPES
The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth.
- Albert Camus
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » For Dean Gunnarson (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL