The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » OHIO FCM CONFERENCE 2014 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

markofmagic
View Profile
Elite user
460 Posts

Profile of markofmagic
Ok folks it's time to get registered for the Ohio FCM conference March 7th & 8th 2014 held at the Fort Rapids Waterpark Hotel & Conference Center in Columbus Ohio. We have a great line up of magicians, clowns, ventriloquist, juggler's puppeteers, and chalk artist. There is a lot to see and do at the conference. Performing and/or lecturing are Steve Harney, Sheldon Rhodes, Paul Ricksecker, Louise Watkins, Tricky Ricky Henson, Jesz-Me & Sparky, John Stahlman, Amy Jackson, John Begley, Faron and Sarah Buskol and Steve Parlett. 19 great lectures and two big evening shows. There will be a dealer room there that you can stock up on all the latest equipment to enhance your ministry or programs. Come on down and join in the fun and have a great time and take home some great new ideas and equipment. You can preregister by contacting Jeff Eno at enofamily@juno.com or visit our Ohio FCM web site.
Dan Amos
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Dan Amos
I am looking forward to the conference.Looks like another great lineup.
markofmagic
View Profile
Elite user
460 Posts

Profile of markofmagic
Time is getting close and we are really excited about this years conference. It is our 25th conference and we are trying to make a really special conference. We hope to see you there.
markofmagic
View Profile
Elite user
460 Posts

Profile of markofmagic
Just 3 weeks away until our big convention I hope you are planning on attending.
markofmagic
View Profile
Elite user
460 Posts

Profile of markofmagic
Just two more weeks, You don't want to miss this conference.
markofmagic
View Profile
Elite user
460 Posts

Profile of markofmagic
Don't forget to pre-register by contacting Jeff Eno at enofamily@juno.com or you are welcome to register at the conference. Walk ins are welcome. It's just nice to know ahead of time how may to prepare for.
markofmagic
View Profile
Elite user
460 Posts

Profile of markofmagic
Ok we have just one more week until the big 25th Ohio FCM conference. We are excited about having all of you join us. It's going to be a great conference. Don't forget to pre-register by contacting Jeff Eno at enofamily@juno.com or you are welcome to register at the conference. Walk in's are welcome. It's just nice to know ahead of time how may to prepare for. See you and your family at the Fort Rapids Water Park and Resort. Smile
markofmagic
View Profile
Elite user
460 Posts

Profile of markofmagic
Just two more days until our big 25th conference. I can't wait, It's always one of the highlights of each year for me. You can still register at the door walk in's are WELCOME !!!!!!! Come on down and enjoy the fun, take home a lot of new information and some great props and equipment. See you there. Smile
markofmagic
View Profile
Elite user
460 Posts

Profile of markofmagic
OK tomorrow is the big day. The bit 25th Ohio FCM conference starts tomorrow evening come on down and enjoy the conference with us.
Sam Sandler
View Profile
Inner circle
2485 Posts

Profile of Sam Sandler
Bummed I could not make it.
my tour is actually in Columbus Ohio tonight. we are performing in the area tomorrow then in curtice OH
then off to West Virginia

wish I could stop by.

have a great time every one.

sam
sam sandler- America's only full-time DEAF Illusionist
http://www.samsandler.com
http://www.deafinitelymagic.com
MagicMan4848
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of MagicMan4848
Hello,

I am a new to the Café. This sounds like something I am interested in. I am from Michigan, but would travel to Ohio to attend. Where can I get more info on these kind of events?

Thanks,

Markus
markofmagic
View Profile
Elite user
460 Posts

Profile of markofmagic
A lot of these are posted on this site. The Ohio FCM is held every year on the first weekend of March. Just keep watching and it will be posted when time gets a little closer.
MagicMan4848
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of MagicMan4848
Thanks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » OHIO FCM CONFERENCE 2014 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL