The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Dvds (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
robbie mcgrath
View Profile
Loyal user
Ireland
233 Posts

Profile of robbie mcgrath
Hi all , I'm very interested in getting into hypnosis ideas and was wondering what is the best books or DVDs to start me off in , in general what I would like to start getting mainly into would be " hand stuck " such ideas like that and then progress onto bigger and better , if anyone can point or suggest ideas it would be great

Thanks a mil
Robbie
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10606 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Is your interest in learning hypnosis or getting "hypnosis ideas" that are not actual hypnosis but appear to be? Are you looing for teh real thing or easy shortcuts?
robbie mcgrath
View Profile
Loyal user
Ireland
233 Posts

Been honest would be able to do the real thing but would also live to start by doing the basic suggestion stuff as n hand stuck etc , like been able to get someone forget there name etc that's unreal to think it can be done and would live to able to learn such an art
robbie mcgrath
View Profile
Loyal user
Ireland
233 Posts

Sorry ment would love to be able to do
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1597 Posts

Profile of innercirclewannabe
Hi Robbie. Are you the man from Tipp by any chance?

Anyway, you could start off with Anthony Jacquin's "Reality is Plastic". Coupled with that, you could invest in the DVD's that he has released.
Tá sé ach cleas má dhéanann tú sé cuma mhaith ar cheann.
robbie mcgrath
View Profile
Loyal user
Ireland
233 Posts

Hi there , yep indeed I am !!!! Ya I seeing that alright and was wondering how good that is !
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1597 Posts

I take it you were inspired by "Brain hacker" last night?

All of Jacquin's stuff is excellent, IMO.
robbie mcgrath
View Profile
Loyal user
Ireland
233 Posts

Been a fan of kb with years not just last night , he's unreal , and db both if em I find unreal at there trade
robbie mcgrath
View Profile
Loyal user
Ireland
233 Posts

Would I ave met ya at a certain drinks launch !!
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1597 Posts

Quote:
On 2014-01-20 15:13, robbie mcgrath wrote:
Would I ave met ya at a certain drinks launch !!

Nope! I'm a Mentalist, I know these things!! lol

Yes, I am happy for KB. The show is going great, and he is a nice guy to boot! I might be playing down in your neck of the woods later this year, if I am, we could meet for a shandy beforehand!
robbie mcgrath
View Profile
Loyal user
Ireland
233 Posts

Not a prob at all , I getting the sense maybe that ur name starts with an S ??
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10606 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
So if that's the case why are you asking when you already know this, and know that is where members would direct you? Sounds to me like you "kinda wanna" learn hypnosis. Either you do or you don't. Either you want to commit and learn, or you want to do fake hypnosis and suggestibility tests and tricks and pass them off as hypnosis.

You can tell Anthony must have had an event again or a new release.
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1597 Posts

No Robbie, my first name does not start with S. Trust me,you don't know me. I am not sure what your comment about Anthony Jacquin means, Mindpro?
robbie mcgrath
View Profile
Loyal user
Ireland
233 Posts

I'm going send ya a dm inner circle
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1597 Posts

No bother...
quicknotist
View Profile
Special user
888 Posts

Profile of quicknotist
I can see why you night think that, but "Brain Hacker" is a new Keith Barry show on TV3 in Ireland.

Quote:
On 2014-01-20 15:20, Mindpro wrote:
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1597 Posts

Quote:
On 2014-01-20 16:46, quicknotist wrote:
I can see why you night think that, but "Brain Hacker" is a new Keith Barry show on TV3 in Ireland.

Quote:
On 2014-01-20 15:20, Mindpro wrote:

100%
seamagu
View Profile
Special user
885 Posts

Profile of seamagu
Hey Robbie,

Another Irish guy here!!

I have reality is plastic and the dvd the trilby connection from headhacking. There are also a few books you can get such as jonathon chases deeper and deeper which I found good. Apparently there is no substitute for real live training. I know it is not stage or street hypnosis bit clinicahypnosis ireland are doing a grabone deal in march (weekend in city west dublin for eur59 as oppossed to the eur500 on their website. I'm going to it this weekend (its booked up) but I can let you know how I get on if you like.

My name starts with S by the way, so that must have been a prediction you did earlier,

regards,

Sea
I love post its Smile
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
For the Irish guys here, Anthony Jacquin is doing a one day session in Cork on February `15. That is where to start your journey. I highly recommend it. Learn from the source (one of the sources, in any case).

It should be great fun, and a chance to meet up with other Irish enthusiasts and performers.
robbie mcgrath
View Profile
Loyal user
Ireland
233 Posts

Quote:
On 2014-01-21 04:00, seamagu wrote:
Hey Robbie,

Another Irish guy here!!

I have reality is plastic and the dvd the trilby connection from headhacking. There are also a few books you can get such as jonathon chases deeper and deeper which I found good. Apparently there is no substitute for real live training. I know it is not stage or street hypnosis bit clinicahypnosis ireland are doing a grabone deal in march (weekend in city west dublin for eur59 as oppossed to the eur500 on their website. I'm going to it this weekend (its booked up) but I can let you know how I get on if you like.

My name starts with S by the way, so that must have been a prediction you did earlier,

regards,

Sea

Hi Seamagu
If you wouldn mind pm me how you get on it would be brilliant

Thanks a mill
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Dvds (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL