We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Eric Henning... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
Was really struggling with whether or not to post this. Frequent Café' contributor Eric Henning suffered a tragic loss a few days ago when his wife Betsy passed away suddenly from pneumonia. I imagine most who know him will have heard the news on Facebook. He's a fabulous magician and has been a great help to many of us over the years. Memorial services are in Maryland Sunday. His email is eric@henningmagic.com
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Condolences to Eric for the loss of his wife.
LMLipman
View Profile
Elite user
Falls Church, Va.
444 Posts

Profile of LMLipman
Eric is a personal friend and fellow Ring 50 member and is one of the top magicians in the Washington D.C. area. He's always been very generous with his support of magic and magicians.

I and many other Ring 50 members attended the memorial service for Betsy on Sunday and was stunned by the outpouring of affection for her and Eric. This was held in a large church in Spencerville, Md. I'd say the auditorium held at least 500 or more people and every chair was filled and there were at least a hundred more people lining the walls and in an overflow room with piped-in sound. It was a very moving memorial that lasted more than two hours.

It just goes to show the impact one person can make on the community. I'm sure Eric would be gratified to hear from you.
Larry Lipman
Lorenzo the Great
www.lorenzomagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Eric Henning... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL