The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Believe by Aaron Delong "Never Gotten A Reaction That Strong Before!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4256 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
I believe Justin Miller has a performance of this in "Live at the Jailhouse", It's a perfect thing for a group at a table,
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4752 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On 2014-01-23 11:28, Illucifer wrote:
As I said, it wasn't a commentary on Paul, just on all the stuff necessary to reveal a card and thought-of word. It all seems a bit extraneous.

Understand. I was only saying that no matter who it was performing (even if it wasn't Paul) because they had to walk on the TV show with everything in their pockets- nothing looked over the top to me. But I see what you are saying- you do not like going in and out of your pockets that much during a routine.

RNK
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Quote:
On 2014-01-23 12:01, Blindside785 wrote:
I believe Justin Miller has a performance of this in "Live at the Jailhouse", It's a perfect thing for a group at a table,

Yep he does!
JM
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Do we know what other Wallets if nay the DVD covers?
Magic Fingers
View Profile
New user
Blackpool, UK
68 Posts

Profile of Magic Fingers
I ordered this the day I got the email from Nathan. It still hasn't arrived. I sent a couple of polite emails to him regarding the whereabouts of my purchase realising that he is a busy guy and that it can take a while for items to arrive in the UK from the USA. I have now resigned myself to the fact the DVDs will not turn up. I feel very aggrieved at this but more so at the fact I have not had one response to the emails and, more recently, tweets I have sent him. I felt the need to vent about this shoddy customer service, he might even see it here and feel compelled to do something about it. Fingers crossed!
♠Sylar♠
View Profile
New user
UK
82 Posts

Profile of ♠Sylar♠
Just ordered this from penguin, looking forward to it.

Sylar
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Believe by Aaron Delong "Never Gotten A Reaction That Strong Before!!! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL