The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New to ....here (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

L7
View Profile
New user
NSW, Australia
49 Posts

Profile of L7
Gday all
Its good that ive finally found a magic community which seems like a nice place. Let me introduce myself.
Im L7 from Australia, I'm 18, and since I was 10 or so ive had a great interest in magic.......just...never seemed to get into it.
My first trick that I learn was in year 5 or something, making a coin disapeer out of my hand, a very simple trick, but it was fun.....then, a big gap, a few weeks ago I learnt howto "levitate a pen" behind my hand, another very simple trick still....

But this kind of magic has never interested me, sure its fun, but, doing tricks with cards and coins just isn't me.

on new years eve, I figured out my first magic trick, making a ball (2.75") appear in my hands. I loved it, ofcoarse I would show you the video of it.....but a place full of magicians would figure it out in 2 seconds... Smile

Anyways, enough of me going on about nothing, let me get to my point (yes, there is one Smile )

I want to learn some magic, just simple stuff, with a 2.75" ball, I'm not interested in cards or coins in anyway. Can anyone recomend maybe a website, book, DVD, video, or even help me with this?

Well, thanks for taking time to read my wierd post....and since this is my first one....im sorry, but I'm gonna have to add some cool emotions at the bottom......Thanks, Catchya later!
Smile
-L7
Lifes a hole.. Dig it
Mistro
View Profile
Special user
Canada
577 Posts

Profile of Mistro
Hello and Welcome to the Magic Café!!! Smile
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
G'Day LZ

It's nice to see yet another Aus magician join us at the Café (your numbers are increasing!).

The forum that would be of most help to you is New to Magic (just scroll down a bit after this forum and you'll find it.) New to Magic contains very valuable information on what books or vids to purchase depending on where your interest lies. Don't hesitate to post or ask questions as everyone is very friendly here.

Welcome! Smile
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1448 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi L7 Smile Smile
Welcome to the Café, you may ask this kind of recommendationsat the " new to magic " forum. You will be responded soon.
Just to give you an idea: Magic 4 Morons may be a useful source in VHS format I guess.
Please have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill while you begin to type your next post.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New to ....here (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL