The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Looking for a webcomic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
I used to read a webcomic and I've lost the link AND forgotten the title. *sigh*

Anyone here who also reads webcomics might know this;

It starts with a group of adventurers and appears to be a slightly above average "D&D" type comic.

Then a sub-thread starts that deals with a computer programer/game maker who seems to have put a group of people INTO his computer system so they could play the game for real... and now he can't get them to come out!

Sound familiar?
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Nope but there are a few here Ed

http://topwebcomics.com/
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
EsnRedshirt
View Profile
Special user
Newark, CA
895 Posts

Profile of EsnRedshirt
I think I've actually read that one, but can't remember the name, either. There's a ton of webcomics floating around with a similar plot, though, so maybe it was a different one.
Self-proclaimed Jack-of-all-trades and google expert*.

* = Take any advice from this person with a grain of salt.
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On 2014-01-23 11:56, tommy wrote:
Nope but there are a few here Ed

http://topwebcomics.com/

Thanks, I remember some of these, but I don't see the one I'm looking for. Still, it's a start.
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
EsnRedshirt
View Profile
Special user
Newark, CA
895 Posts

Profile of EsnRedshirt
Watch the ratings there. Oglaf, for example, probably warrants more than an R...
Self-proclaimed Jack-of-all-trades and google expert*.

* = Take any advice from this person with a grain of salt.
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
While I was reading Oglaf, I enjoyed it but yes, if that's an "R" it's a really STRONG "R!"
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Looking for a webcomic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL