The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » What are the best close up rings still being made (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

reed kammerer
View Profile
Veteran user
320 Posts

Profile of reed kammerer
Are these rings 4 or 5 inch rings. Do they come with four rings? Who sells them?
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Most sets of Linking Rings come in a set of 8 rings. Some of the sets like Shoot Ogawa's come in sets of 4.

Some come in 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15, 20, 22 inches that I know of.

Shoot Ogawa sells his, but a member found them from a China company on line. You can do a search in this section if you are interested, they were less then the $135.00 Shoot Charges. His DVD are separate, there is not 2 different DVDs with his moves.

Others do not come with instructions except a basic ring routine. Again search this section for your needs. Many dealers sell Linking Rings, it all depends on what you are looking for. It takes practice and dedication to learn the Linking Rings. Usually weeks to get it down and months to perfect them. Shoot Ogawa is still developing his skills with his rings.

I have a set of Shoot Ogawa's I can sell you for $100.00, and I can include the 2 DVDs, I purchased them from Shoot when he was here in town giving a lecture. Never opened or handled them. That is if you are in the U.S. only.
Neuromancer
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of Neuromancer
Would you mind sharing te China company with us? Are these rings different from the "original" Ninja Rings from Shoot Ogawa? Lesser quality and such?

Also, do you have the golden rings or silver ones?
cya

Neuromancer
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I have the golden rings, if you use the search engine and enter Ninja Rings I am sure you will find the reference, it was only within the last few months.
Chris.Z
View Profile
Regular user
141 Posts

Profile of Chris.Z
I believe the Messado rings would fit this description right? They look fantastic to me.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » What are the best close up rings still being made (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL