The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Extractor E2 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Has anyone used a card with a ripped corner? only worried it might get caught /damaged?.Did put this question down in another section but got no response,all the best.
Shane
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
I can't see any reason why not, but I would put in in normal end first just to be safe.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On 2014-01-26 13:49, Saturn Magic wrote:
I can't see any reason why not, but I would put in in normal end first just to be safe.

Many thanks Mark,I would put in in normal end first just to be safe.

I think that should work and will mess about with the spare back up cheaper version of the extractor that I required ,just thought I would chuck this question out there as anyone who has it and know how it works may be able to see why I have asked ,all the best.
Shane
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
If you have a prior version you can convert it to the new spec easy enough.

Take the old one to bits like you would when you replace the case on the old version and compare the new and old, you will see it's not that hard to modify so it's up to the new spec.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On 2014-01-26 14:18, Saturn Magic wrote:

Take the old one to bits like you would when you replace the case on the old version and compare the new and old, you will see it's not that hard to modify so it's up to the new spec.

Cheers Mark ,i have the E2 in blue and an old one in red,the red one will get a little gruby,but there is no way I will take an old original to bit's and renew the box,lol,yes it explains on the DVDS but my shaky hands and not too good eye sight,no way. The new E2 is excellent for just taking it straight out of the box and into a new one when it is needed,all the best.
Shane
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
On 2014-01-26 15:51, Fire Starter wrote:
Quote:
On 2014-01-26 14:18, Saturn Magic wrote:

Cheers Mark ,i have the E2 in blue and an old one in red,the red one will get a little gruby,but there is no way I will take an old original to bit's and renew the box,lol,yes it explains on the DVDS but my shaky hands and not too good eye sight,no way. The new E2 is excellent for just taking it straight out of the box and into a new one when it is needed,all the best.

Shane

As a customer if you send it to me I'll do it for you if you like it only takes a few minutes, you just pay for return postage.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2238 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Hi Shane,

I've never tried it myself but can't see there being a problem putting a torn cornered card into the E2

Regards

Peter
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On 2014-01-26 16:34, Peter Nardi wrote:
Hi Shane,

I've never tried it myself but can't see there being a problem putting a torn cornered card into the E2

Regards

I've never tried it myself,[/quote] Peter.

WHAT NEVER, I MAY ASK?
Arh yes that is the question,TO BE OR NOT TO BE? should one go forth and take a TORN corner of a said card, AND place this damaged card in a thing of BEAUTY such as my ,yes my EXTRACTOR,lol,sorry about that but no FEAR Peter for I will try it out on my red deck,NOW to stop acting and posting in a rather silly way,i think this will work and I am just having some fun after rather copious amount's of red,RED WINE I will finnish here,all the best and GOOD NIGHT,Shane

PS I love this forum so much that anyone who want's to have ago at my spelling and grammer can go ahead with it come on.

If You Can Raed Tihs, You Msut Be Raelly Smrat

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteers be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

"Just a little idea of how I some times rock when I perform ,when I may of had a little too many,LOVE ROCK N, PEACE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YA all.

Shane
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
We apologise for any inconvenience caused, the poster is cleary not with one self and this forum will be shutting downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.GOOD NIGHT ALL.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Extractor E2 (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL