The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Radak looks into his scrying mirror (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
Louis Cypher
View Profile
Veteran user
356 Posts

Profile of Louis Cypher
Great news. Really pleased. This feels like a really community effort. Proud to be a part off Smile
Slartibartfaust
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
213 Posts

Profile of Slartibartfaust
Commence the spooky happy dance!!!!

Shawn
There is much wonder in the Great White North
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1029 Posts

Profile of Christopher Gould
Smile
The Moon is now to be found in the constellation of Gemini:
https://www.geminiartifacts.com
Al Desmond
View Profile
Inner circle
Secret Mountain Lair in Conifer, Co
1511 Posts

Profile of Al Desmond
Quote:
On 2014-02-01 10:30, Christopher Gould wrote:
:dancing:

Slim... is that you?
Slartibartfaust
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
213 Posts

Profile of Slartibartfaust
Quote:
On 2014-01-31 14:51, Christopher Gould wrote:
Thanks for all of the Kind comments guys.
Bill, you have been looking in the same dark mirror as I have - or how else could you have known.
We can all break open the bubbly here and throw a party real soon!

Keep tuned as I have a photo of something rather special to show you tomorrow!

can we see the photo now ????

don't make me beg
;)

Shawn
There is much wonder in the Great White North
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Awesome guys, congratulations! Upped my pledge to both books and three decks!
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
horus1
View Profile
Special user
645 Posts

Profile of horus1
Fantastic news!!
Congratulations Chris! And to all the spookies that helped push it over the top!
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Profile of Michael_MacDonald
So now kader elite has a couple of little brothers......
well done Chris much deserved.
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1780 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
Yes, Chris, congrats! It'll be great to see this birthed into 3-D!
Boudje
View Profile
New user
France
89 Posts

Profile of Boudje
Congratulation for your success.

Considering my question about the books, I'm not the one asking on KS, but I asked here.
I read your answer, and your developpement about times where a single piece of information was valuable. The fact is I did not know thoses times, but in the current one, it seems to me that marketting some low price empty videos is the standard. Not many work to make it, many customers since the price is low, probably a working business model.
If the price of the book was 3 times higher, I'll have probably buy them without a question, but since they are so cheap, my experience make me asked if it's another "probably nothing but only a couple of $ to be sure it's useless".

Anyway, I'm happy that I can have thoses decks in the future, and will probably buy your advance books.

PS: I'm French, and my English skills are really limitted, specially when I try to argue on sensible topics. So if any of this post seems to be rude or harmfull, it was clearly not intended.
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1029 Posts

Hi Bougie, No offence taken at all sir. As I said, it is a question that many will want the answer to, although not anyone who has bought an Alchemy Moon title before ;-)
Also, I guess in the broader context of magic, we have all been stung before, so fair point. Although, there is a tendency among dealers that dwell here to ensure quality in all they do, including the literature that goes out with the item.
One point I did want to make was, that the £6 for the introduction books, indicates that it is an introduction book (but still stuffed) and that it is an incentive for the Kickstarter. Believe me, they will out go for this price after the deadline!

(sorry about the promise of the photo - it's coming soon,honest)
horus1
View Profile
Special user
645 Posts

Profile of horus1
When do you anticipate the advanced books
going on sale? Are they something that could
ship with our Kadar order? Or are they much further
In the future?
migwar
View Profile
Elite user
west yorkshire, UK
457 Posts

Profile of migwar
Got my pledge on for a couple of decks. Huge Zoltar fan and these cards look amazing. I didn't pledge until the last minute because I hate waiting for stuff!
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1250 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
Okay, I've increased my pledge (by a ton) to get the two books plus the leather case added to my original two decks... but it's a bit confusing, as there is no option to indicate those specific rewards--how do Chris or Costas know what rewards go to whom if there isn't a button for it? Do we email them..? Sorry if I'm being a moron...

Seth
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
You'll be sent a survey once the project has ended on Kickstarter. You'll be able to tell them at that point how you want your funds allocating.
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1250 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
Oh, sweet! Thank you for clarifying that!!
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Profile of Michael_MacDonald
His is a must have with the case. I'm seeing the case acting as a crip of sorts as well as a really fool holder.
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1029 Posts

Quote:
On 2014-02-02 13:34, horus1 wrote:
When do you anticipate the advanced books
going on sale? Are they something that could
ship with our Kadar order? Or are they much further
In the future?

The aim is to get the Introduction books out with the cards.

The Advanced books will come out a little later in the year. There are reasons for this. The first is that I want to make sure that everyone has read and used the system outlined in the introduction books first.
The aim is to make these books an easy to digest overview of the systems. As those of you who have the Kadar Elite and Pro sets will testify, you can pretty much run Kadar out of the box, even by getting your sitter there and reading through the booklet first time. However, this does not diminish their power as a reading tool. What many have found is that Kadar reveals it's secrets the more you use it. Before long the depth and accuracy of the reading will surprise even the most jaded reader.
The same is true of the Kadar Cards. The difference with Kadar's new incarnation is an expansion in terms of both depth and flexibility. Kadar can be used for both hot reading and for cold reading. You can undertake genuine reading that will develop your intuition and psychic abilities (regardless of your prior beliefs). It will also develop your conversational confidence as a reader. It deals with self realisation and reading for others and is not only a reading device but also a tools for empowerment. You can use the deck in many ways, from just one card to two whole decks. This is not just one system, or a 'one trick pony'. So there is a lot for you to play with and discover in the introduction books.

So I want all of the material to mature in your working practice before moving on to the advanced course.

A second reason is that the advanced book are just that. There are many concepts and ideas covered that will be difficult to accept without a working knowledge of the cards.

A third reason is that the will be very complex and deep books. The will be my ultimate statement on reading, and will lead into my next and possible final big project exploring a genuine magickal system.
So it is all carefully graduated. As they are complex, they are going to take some writing, although without getting too esoteric at this point, they seem to be writing themselves. So I will not be putting these two books out until I am sure that the are a definitive statement and that they leave nothing out.

There is one more problem I will face and that is just who gets these books. I certainly do not want this knowledge to be owned by anyone who can afford it, they will only go to serious Kadar students.

So, the introduction books will give you all you need to know to become an effective Kadar reader - these will be shipped at the same time as the cards.
The advanced books will be with you when you are ready for them!

Onto another topic.
I have just received the new revised cases for the Kadar Cards from Moonskin. These are the most beautiful things she has created. I am already treasuring the case that I have and you will do the same.
I will put up a separate thread on these here after they have been on the Moon. These are only going to be available strictly first come first served, although regular customers will not have to worry. This is because each case it hand made, sewn and finished by one person, and she can only make so many. I am so excited about you having these.

Finally, just about finished the final two cards, which are the jokers. These are anything but 'dead' cards in the Kadar system as you will see.....
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1029 Posts

Sicnatius
View Profile
Veteran user
Connecticut
396 Posts

Profile of Sicnatius
That looks awesome!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Radak looks into his scrying mirror (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL