The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » No Sequel But It Would Be Nice (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
irossall
View Profile
Special user
Snohomish, Washington
529 Posts

Profile of irossall
I would love to see a sequel to "Pulp Fiction" but only if Tarantino is at the helm (rumor has it that a sequel may be made).

I would like to see a sequel to "The Planet Of The Apes" which had the perfect ending for a sequel.

What I would truly like to see is a good remake of the life of Houdini. I really enjoyed the Tony Curtis movie but I would like to see a movie that is less Hollywood and more true to life.
Iven Smile
Give the gift of Life, Be an Organ Donor.
Ellen Kotzin
View Profile
Loyal user
UPSTATE, NY
280 Posts

Profile of Ellen Kotzin
10th kingdom!!
Even though it was a tv mini-series.

Ellen
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5715 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
There must be a sequel to "Planet of the Apes" (the new one)! I wanna know how it got that way at the end!

Smile

Oh, and I'd like to see a sequel to "Godzilla"!

Hey, gimme a break ok... I like monster movies.... Smile

Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Samuel Catoe
View Profile
Inner circle
South Carolina
1255 Posts

Profile of Samuel Catoe
Underworld. It ended begging for a sequel.
Author of Illusions of Influence, a treatise on Equivoque.
PM me for details and availability.
Margarette
View Profile
Special user
Memphis area
956 Posts

Profile of Margarette
Call me sentimental and full of mush, but I'd like to see a sequel to "Sleepless in Seattle." I mean, at the end, they meet, but do they really get together and live happily ever after? Do they settle in Baltimore, where she is, or Seattle, where he is? And what about the woman he was dating before taking off to NY? Just so many questions left unanswered!!

Margarette
The only stupid question is the one not asked.
Luke Sherratt
View Profile
Loyal user
The Isle Of Wight, England
246 Posts

Profile of Luke Sherratt
Quote:
On 2004-01-09 14:43, Samuel Catoe wrote:
Underworld. It ended begging for a sequel.
There are three more Underworld films still to be made - should get interesting. Even though I have not seen Underworld yet I hear good things. The first thing I thought was how much it looked like "The Crow" I mean it was always Raining in what I saw of Underworld and she looked like Brandon Lee in drag. It still looks great though. I also think there should be a sequel to LXG I thought it rocked it did justice to the comic in my mind.

Best Regards,

Luke Smile
We're 106 miles from Chicago, we have a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses
Donny Orbit
View Profile
Special user
944 Posts

Profile of Donny Orbit
Also, a little update for Rob, they are making a sequel to Triple X. They won't be using Vin Diesel, however. Ice Cube will be taking the helm. The idea is that they get a different person every movie to play the agent Triple X. The directors want to make a franchise similar to James Bond.

XX
do magic

www.8bom.net
Reg Rozee
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver, Canada
592 Posts

Profile of Reg Rozee
Quote:
On 2004-01-08 10:20, Ellen wrote:
10th kingdom!!
Even though it was a Tv mini-series.

Ellen

I second that (and I think my wife would third it)! Wolf was the best, I loved that guy...

Quote:
On 2004-01-03 21:21, nums wrote:
Quote:
On 2004-01-03 16:08, Luke Sherratt wrote:
I Think they should do a sequel to "The Breakfast Club" I thought it was a great film but it really left to many un answered questions.

Luke Smile

That is a good one, I love that movie and sometimes have wondered if Dick got in trouble for looking at the files or did he give Carl the $50.00

Jeff
You are both going to get your wish, it is in the works. Heard the rumour, but don't remember the name.

-Reg {*}
Reality is what doesn't go away when you stop believing in it. -Phillip K. Dick

Who are you going to believe, me or your own eyes? -Chico Marx
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » No Sequel But It Would Be Nice (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL