The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » I love to relax to this... ;) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5715 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11161 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
I like Enigma. If I recall, Mea Culpa was used by Siegfried and Roy for Interlude.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5715 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Quote:
On 2014-01-29 06:06, Michael Baker wrote:
I like Enigma. If I recall, Mea Culpa was used by Siegfried and Roy for Interlude.


Interesting... Thanks for the info. Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5715 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
And of course the "Gladiator" movie song "Now We Are Free" is great to have in the background...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xButjfhZWVU

Did you know the language here is completely made up? Much like the Elven language of the Lord Of The Rings series. Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
6018 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
Love ENIGMA too.

Love this Album:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gExqggkU4Yw
Dennis Michael
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11161 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Quote:
On 2014-01-29 10:29, Dennis Michael wrote:
Love ENIGMA too.

Love this Album:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gExqggkU4Yw


Return to Innocence is a great piece of music!
~michael baker
The Magic Company
arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
When I played soccer, I hit
1823 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
Michael Cretu (who is the brains behind Enigma) was sued by Taiwan's Ami tribe over uncredited vocals in "Return to Innocence."

He was also sued by the Munich-based choir Capella Antiqua for copyright infringement of their album Paschale Mysterium, from which he illegally lifted samples for his songs "Sadeness (Part 1)" and "Mea Culpa."
Arthur Stead
royalty-free music and interactive routines
www.arthurstead.com
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5715 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Quote:
On 2014-01-29 17:16, arthur stead wrote:
Michael Cretu (who is the brains behind Enigma) was sued by Taiwan's Ami tribe over uncredited vocals in "Return to Innocence."

He was also sued by the Munich-based choir Capella Antiqua for copyright infringement of their album Paschale Mysterium, from which he illegally lifted samples for his songs "Sadeness (Part 1)" and "Mea Culpa."



Oh okay... Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5852 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
Quote:
On 2014-01-29 17:16, arthur stead wrote:
Michael Cretu (who is the brains behind Enigma) was sued by Taiwan's Ami tribe over uncredited vocals in "Return to Innocence."

He was also sued by the Munich-based choir Capella Antiqua for copyright infringement of their album Paschale Mysterium, from which he illegally lifted samples for his songs "Sadeness (Part 1)" and "Mea Culpa."

So he is yet another fake, fraud, and thief which some willing accept while crying about other frauds, fakes, and thieves. He is a phony, Pakar, where is your outrage? Expose him, EXPOSE HIM! Smile
arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
When I played soccer, I hit
1823 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
Hello, Tom!
Arthur Stead
royalty-free music and interactive routines
www.arthurstead.com
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5715 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Quote:
On 2014-01-29 20:11, Tom Cutts wrote:
Quote:
On 2014-01-29 17:16, arthur stead wrote:
Michael Cretu (who is the brains behind Enigma) was sued by Taiwan's Ami tribe over uncredited vocals in "Return to Innocence."

He was also sued by the Munich-based choir Capella Antiqua for copyright infringement of their album Paschale Mysterium, from which he illegally lifted samples for his songs "Sadeness (Part 1)" and "Mea Culpa."

So he is yet another fake, fraud, and thief which some willing accept while crying about other frauds, fakes, and thieves. He is a phony, Pakar, where is your outrage? Expose him, EXPOSE HIM! Smile


It seems he's already been exposed...

Not my field anyway. Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » I love to relax to this... ;) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL