The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Canada (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Gamentine
View Profile
New user
Canada
1 Post

Profile of Gamentine
Hello, I was directed to this board by a friendly magician I met during a cruise in the carribean.

I am very interesting in card magic, sleight of hand techniques, and balloon twisting.

My exprience with card magic & sleights is very small. I have yet to cut a deck of cards consitently, but my success rate is improving with both hands. (I'd like to be able to perform all tricks using either hand as the "dominant" hand). I have just ordered "The Royal Road to Card Magic", and am waiting for that to arrive.

As for balloon twisting, I can make an unfortunate looking poodle, a bicycle/motorcycle, and what I believe is a monkey (only recognizable once one is told it is a monkey).

=Gamentine
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Hi Gamentine!!!
Keep practising, it will all come in time!!!!

Chris
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Mistro
View Profile
Special user
Canada
577 Posts

Profile of Mistro
Hello to another Canadian Magician!!!
Have a great time here! Smile
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi!

Welcome to the Café! I'm sure you're going to love it here and no matter what your level is in magic or balloon twisting Smile you'll find something of interest.

Don't hesitate to post or ask questions as everyone here is really friendly and many will respond. Take your time to check out the rules and regulations and then have fun at the Café! Smile
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
HÝ Gamantine Smile Smile
Welcome to the Café and keep on working. Success comes all of a sudden when you are about to give up. Please do follow the boards and especially "new to the magic" forum. You will earn considerable knowledge. All you have to do is to ask.Please have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill while you begin to type your next post.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Canada (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL