The Magic Café
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » What do you call... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jay leslie
View Profile
Southern California
9495 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
I'm looking for the name of a popular Rope and Ring penetration method (which has been produced under various titles) Not a brand names but the name of the inventor or the method.

What is the definitive name for the modus operandi?

The rope does not have a gimmick. There is one piece that's approximately 15 inches long and another piece that is usually three to five feet long - The method for a ring - or a second loop of rope - or scissors - to penetrate the rope involves tying the knot then changing-out two ends.

So who invented that method? The name does not involve the word "ring", the name is the name of the method.
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3242 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
Jay, I'd email Aldo at

From the description, it sounds like many effects. Aldo would know SPECIFICALLY.

Occupy Your Dream
View Profile
Inner circle
In search of Vlad Dracul and his
2169 Posts

Profile of Dr_J_Ayala
If it is what it sounds like to me, it may be a method of Marconick. Colombini would probably know for certain, indeed.
View Profile
Elite user
Farmingdale. New Jersey
430 Posts

Profile of vmendoza
It sounds like an adaptation from George Sands' Sandsational or Ropesational.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » What do you call... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL