The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Belgium (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

J773
View Profile
New user
Belgium
56 Posts

Profile of J773
Hello everybody,

I'm from Antwerp, Belgium, and am brand new at magic.

Even from when I was a small child, I was blown away with magic tricks. In toy shops, my eyes always wondered to the boxes filled with magic tricks.

But, as so many in the world my parents didn't have the money to buy me the boxes, as they were so expensive.

Now many years later, I was browsing on ebay and stumbled on some magic items. Without hesitation I bought the items, and got them in the mail.

A little dissapointment, because the items were of not so good quality. So I turned to my (for now) Big hobby, the internet, and started browsing for shops who sold magic stuff.

Since my interrest goes to cards, I already bought a few decks of cards, and a few more are on their way to me in the mail.

My long lost passion for magic is back, so now I want to get good at it and I'm looking all over the internet about cards, sleights, flourishing, tricks and so on.

I hope this forum will help me a bit in my quest.

Sorry, if my story got a little bit long, but I started out to write a litlle introducing for myself and ended up with all of this. And if there are some mistakes in grammar and spelling in my writings, forgive me, as I am not English native speaking.
Mistro
View Profile
Special user
Canada
577 Posts

Profile of Mistro
Hello and Welcome to the Café!!
Smile
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi and Bonjour J773,

Thanks for your introduction and I personally like when someone tells a little about himself. No need to worry about grammatical errors either, as the Café has grammar host to assist you and correct any errors. The Café has members from over 80 countries worldwide and many are non native English speakers. It gives a wonderful perspective when someone asks a question as many of the answers can range from hobbyist to pros and from many people around the world. I'm sure you're going to love it here.

The best suggestion I have for you at this time is to check out the forum - New to Magic. It gives valuable information on what books or vids to purchase depending on where your interest lies. You can't beat a good magic book rather than an effect when you are starting out! Have fun at the Café and welcome! Don't hesitate to ask or post as everyone here is friendly! Smile
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1448 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi J773 Smile Smile Smile
Welcome to the best place about magic. This is an awesomew place to learn and all you have to do is to ask. Your story was much like mine...As I could eneded up becoming a pro before the end so you can. Please have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill while you begin to type your next post.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Belgium (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL