The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Tarot of the Four Corners (34 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Stoltz
View Profile
Veteran user
400 Posts

Profile of Stoltz
Oh, and I blame Rick. Smile
The Hermit
View Profile
Veteran user
301 Posts

Profile of The Hermit
Roth - I gotta say you're responsive. I went back to look at the ad and noticed the 1905 was gone minutes after my post. I didn't mean to 'call the baby ugly'. I was looking for cards that would give a turn of century feel for a specific routine. The cards are fine. I like a lot of your products and own them. The story can be adjusted to a post-Pluto date. In fact, Pluto is no longer a planet anyway. Oops.

I agree the backstory doesn't matter - unless you're using one as I am. Just doesn't fit for me.
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1626 Posts

Profile of Darkness
Four Corners just may be the dark half sister of Kadar Smile
If you don't have both you are missing a lot of opportunities for variety. This will work beautifully with Freaks and Inferno BTW. A little gypsy, circus side show anyone?
Limited, hand made, means missing the boat, 7 left in stock. It will sail back around. Just don't forget to pay the ferryman....
THE SUPERNATURAL ILLUSIONIST & EFFECTS CREATOR WWW.MRDARKNESS.COM
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On Nov 13, 2014, The Hermit wrote:
I agree the backstory doesn't matter - unless you're using one as I am. Just doesn't fit for me.

I just think it's cool that we tell wonderful "stories".

Stoltz is the genius behind the 4 Corner, I'm just the carnie barker Smile
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1626 Posts

Profile of Darkness
The ones with the best stories are the most interesting people. It's all about the stories.

Stoltz has a wonderful creative mind and has also served up some delicious food for thought. What's for dessert?
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
I really like the Four Corners. They just look cool plus the story that can be told about them makes them so real and different.

I still can't make heads or tails about the backs being used in a reading. But, the fronts are a mix of tarot and oracle cards. They are deeply related to the Dark Tarot.

I am glad that I got these.

Ray
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1626 Posts

Profile of Darkness
So you don't know what the Pluto sign looks like or what year it was discovered? Ha kidding people, settle down...

They do look great.
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1626 Posts

Profile of Darkness
So you don't know what the Pluto sign looks like or what year it was discovered? Ha kidding people, settle down...

They do look great.
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
I love my set & happy I got them before they're all gone, unlike my not getting a set of 13Gh0stz before that ship sailed early....:-(
Winks
View Profile
Special user
Arizona
753 Posts

Profile of Winks
Pluto is not a planet. Tear up the card. Or we will find you. Smile
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
I have used the letter at the top right as an A to Z and also using the shape of the letter to help me say more about the person.

These cards are really amazing once you start using them.

Ray
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On Nov 13, 2014, Merlinsmagic wrote:
I love my set & happy I got them before they're all gone, unlike my not getting a set of 13Gh0stz before that ship sailed early....:-(

That ship may not have sailed yet...
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1626 Posts

Profile of Darkness
Tease...
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Quote:
On Nov 13, 2014, Roth wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 13, 2014, Merlinsmagic wrote:

That ship may not have sailed yet...

??!!.....oh really,low winds eh ? I possibly can catch a rowboat to meet the boat near the harbor ?
(Sorry was in the marine biz & life for a good part of my years....lol)
signal2noise
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of signal2noise
Quote:
On Nov 13, 2014, Magical Dimensions wrote:
I really like the Four Corners. They just look cool plus the story that can be told about them makes them so real and different.

I still can't make heads or tails about the backs being used in a reading. But, the fronts are a mix of tarot and oracle cards. They are deeply related to the Dark Tarot.

I am glad that I got these.

Ray

Has anyone had much of a chance to use these? If you have, did you use the backs in any way?
Stoltz
View Profile
Veteran user
400 Posts

Profile of Stoltz
Replied downstairs.
signal2noise
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of signal2noise
Hope it's okay to cross post this here. Not sure how many of you check the for sale sections. Tarot of the Four Corners
greerj
View Profile
Loyal user
East Tennessee
283 Posts

Profile of greerj
I have a set of these for sale in the "for sale" section.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Tarot of the Four Corners (34 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL