The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » A's manipulation deck by Anson Lee (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RJH
View Profile
Elite user
Finland
477 Posts

Profile of RJH
Today I noticed Anson Lee's new product(s) that came to the market, his manipulation decks. He has a colored and a normal deck available. I just thought that some of you would be interested!

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S17375

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S17376

RJH
ROBERT BLAKE
View Profile
Inner circle
1470 Posts

Profile of ROBERT BLAKE
This looks very promising. thanks RJH. sorry to say this but the video is not showing much. still interested. here is his show to give an idea of the size of the cards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gTG54NiQs4
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22057 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Did I miss something? Lee Ang Hsuan is in the DVD doing jumbo card productions for Anson Lee's new Jumbo Playing Cards regular and in Color to be used in Manipulations.

Thing is Lee Ang Hsuan's DVD "The Evolution" does not describe any of his handling for using Jumbo Cards. There is a small peak that he does Jumbo Card Work in his Trailer 2 on the DVD.

So is a DVD with Jumbo Cards and Colored Jumbo Cards coming in the near future. Seems to me if so, then this is kind of, "putting the cart before the horse" as the old saying goes. A product without a demonstrated use and explanation will not inspire the product to be purchased, will it.

I guess we will have to wait and see if a Jumbo Card Manipulation DVD appears on the market.
Vietnam Veteran 1967, Sgt. E-5

Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship

"Magic With A Twist Of Comedy"
RJH
View Profile
Elite user
Finland
477 Posts

Profile of RJH
Bill, by my understanding, there is a new DVD coming from Lee Ang-Hsuan/Anson Lee that teaches you his jumbo card manipulations. I remember reading this from his FB, but I'm not sure.

RJH
Derfomiundz Ivy
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of Derfomiundz Ivy
I liked the first DVD, and I have seen some of his performances on YouTube. I was wondering if there is a standard size deck like the one he uses, with the variety of colors like on the jumbo ones. Really loved the transitions of colors in the manipulations, and there are some Bicycles that are similar but come in one color, and are not as thin as the ones he uses. There are other Rainbow decks by Bicycle but they are quite expensive since all of those are limited decks. I was wondering if USPCC will ever make decks for productions. I bu some decks on ebay that are very thin with multiple back colors, but would be nice to see designs by USPCC and something like Lee uses with the colors of the jumbo but in standard size.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22057 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
So many questions at once, it is hard to separate them. It was discussed previously, that the color cards were made with highlight markers. Each card prepared by hand.

No, USPCC never made manipulation decks. It is my understanding that USPCC has stopped making special decks and cards. It was very expensive to have them make special decks.

Check Seo Magic, they have colored cards, not pips or back design. The backs are all black. If you want something like the decks mentioned in this thread only in regular size. The only place I found some was www.52magic.com . Some other China website list them as well.

http://www.52magic.com/2716_Four-Colors-......%29.html

bojanbarisic
View Profile
Elite user
Croatia
459 Posts

Profile of bojanbarisic
Bill,
DVD with Jumbo color card manipulations by Anson will be released in May.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22057 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Bojan, simply great news, can't wait. Keep us posted on it's progress if you will.

nbl
View Profile
Veteran user
303 Posts

Profile of nbl
Is there a place where I could learn Card fan productions wherein all the fans are different in color..Just like Lee Ang Hsuan and other manipulators.
I am well versed in fan productions...Just need a source for Colored fans.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » A's manipulation deck by Anson Lee (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL