The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Life is one big circle (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
We had the priviledge of interring Sam Case today and I wanted to share his tear provoking obituare written by his wife. Get your tissues ready...

"Sam Case, beloved husband, father, and mountainman passed away this week of natural causes. Sam was proceeded in death by his parents, one brother, and a horse. His service will be two O'clock, February 2, 2014 at Weepin Willie's Death Emporium and Birthing Center. He is survived by his lovely shot-gun bride of 50 years and twelve lovely bare-footed children. Sam was drafted into the Army 51 years ago and answered the call to serve. On the first day, Sam was issued a comb; that afternoon, the barber shaved off all his hair. The second day, Sam received a toothbrush and that afternoon the dentist pulled seven of his teeth. The third day was the straw that broke the cart. They issued Sam a jock strap and have been searching for him for 51 years. Today, Sam can rest in piece, with all parts intact."

Hope you all enjoyed this obit as much as I did.

Willie
"With you from the womb to the tomb."
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
Seance Medium
View Profile
New user
Used a Ouija board to write
53 Posts

Profile of Seance Medium
Rest in Peace, Sam.
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
What a sad case. Thankfully, I had a case of Kleenex at hand...just in case things got overwhelming. Fret not Sam whereever you are, nobody gets out of this place alive. Case closed.

P.S. To Sam 'beyond the range'...."just in case you think nobody cares...I thank-you for your service to our country".[Sorry about the haircut, but hair can grow back...teeth no!]

Sincere thanks Willie for the update on this case.
Ray Bertrand
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1452 Posts

Profile of Ray Bertrand
It's great that all parts were intact in the end. It would have been a shame to have lost the family jewels.

Ray
Mentalism in Ontario.
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Quote:
On 2014-02-02 00:41, Ray Bertrand wrote:
It's great that all parts were intact in the end. It would have been a shame to have lost the family jewels.

Ray

That's what his wife said. Thanks for your concern.
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Quote:
On 2014-02-02 00:08, RicHeka wrote:
What a sad case. Thankfully, I had a case of Kleenex at hand...just in case things got overwhelming. Fret not Sam whereever you are, nobody gets out of this place alive. Case closed.

P.S. To Sam 'beyond the range'...."just in case you think nobody cares...I thank-you for your service to our country".[Sorry about the haircut, but hair can grow back...teeth no!]

Sincere thanks Willie for the update on this case.

We buy them by the case here. Thanks for your bereavement.
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Quote:
On 2014-02-01 19:48, Seance Medium wrote:
Rest in Peace, Sam.

Your empathy is appreciated.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Life is one big circle (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL