The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Murder Manor Illusion (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

viktorbc
View Profile
Special user
Baltimore
648 Posts

Profile of viktorbc
Please check out my newest illusion! I am really interested in your opinions!

MURDER MANOR
John Emil List (September 17, 1925 – March 21, 2008), sometimes labeled the “Bogeyman of Westfield”, was a convicted multiple murderer and long-time fugitive. On November 9, 1971, he killed his wife, mother, and three children in their home at 431 Hillside Avenue in Westfield, New Jersey, and then disappeared. He had planned the murders so meticulously that nearly a month passed before anyone noticed that anything was amiss. A fugitive from justice for nearly 18 years who assumed a new identity and remarried, List was finally apprehended on June 1, 1989, after the story of his murders was broadcast on the television program America's Most Wanted. List was found guilty of first degree murder and sentenced in 1990 to five consecutive terms of life imprisonment. He died in 2008.

THE ILLUSION: The spirits of List's family cry out from the grave! Lost in the sensationalism of the terrible murders were the 5 family members who List brutally slaughtered. The family members were killed in different rooms and then placed in sleeping bags in one room as if “camping”. Let the spirits guide you from room to room as they influence fate through a roll of the dice! Smile Discover the room John List placed them in and put their spirits to rest once and for all! Once the volunteer lands on the room, your test of fate is confirmed!

- No slight of hand skills required!
- Completely self working!
- No need for "gaffed dice"!
- The volunteer will always roll the correct room! *wink*

http://vince.wvhypnosis.com/deathmap.html
VINCE WILSON

Bizarrist, Hypnotist and Paranormalist

Profile and more: www.vincewilsonmagic.com
www.poesmagic.com
Seance Medium
View Profile
New user
Used a Ouija board to write
53 Posts

Profile of Seance Medium
I think this is very nice! It's too much of a "trick" for my taste, and use, but presented correctly to the right audience it'd be great.
viktorbc
View Profile
Special user
Baltimore
648 Posts

Profile of viktorbc
Thanks Seance Medium. I think it is a great way of introducing the supernatural and the concept of fate into a routine.

Vince
VINCE WILSON

www.poesmagic.com
espkeith
View Profile
Veteran user
CT, USA
354 Posts

Profile of espkeith
This is really interesting, and I haven't seen many ideas along this line. I probably wouldn't include this as part of a Seance evening, but there are likely ways of making it work. That said, I could likely find an audience for it, and I agree with you on introducing the supernatural.
viktorbc
View Profile
Special user
Baltimore
648 Posts

Profile of viktorbc
Thanks ESPKeith.
VINCE WILSON

www.poesmagic.com
espkeith
View Profile
Veteran user
CT, USA
354 Posts

Profile of espkeith
Thinking a little more on this, multiple effects with the board would be a great addition (if at all possible), so as to get a little more usage, since it looks so good. Maybe for a 10/15/20 minutes set.
viktorbc
View Profile
Special user
Baltimore
648 Posts

Profile of viktorbc
I will see what I can do.
VINCE WILSON

www.poesmagic.com
Al Desmond
View Profile
Inner circle
Secret Mountain Lair in Conifer, Co
1511 Posts

Profile of Al Desmond
viktorbc
View Profile
Special user
Baltimore
648 Posts

Profile of viktorbc
Interesting Al. I am not sure unless I read the instructions. They look very similar in concept I admit. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. However, their effect must be slightly different in that mine uses a token (the Key) and dice. The Stevens Magic item does not.
VINCE WILSON

www.poesmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Murder Manor Illusion (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL