The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » If you could use a laugh... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

xanatos
View Profile
Regular user
Wilbraham, MA
144 Posts

Profile of xanatos
At a performance about a year ago, one of my effects was to produce a cake in, of all things, a cake pan... I had to transport everything for about an hours drive to the place, so I took care to wrap the cake in plastic wrap and keep everything else well covered and protected.

Once I arrived and set up, I checked & rechecked everything before the show. The show started, and there I was, a few minutes in, just about to do the cake routine... when I noticed the cake was still wrapped in the load pan. I had NOWHERE to go, so I just went ahead, picked up the lid, squashed it down really hard (to put out the flames in the pan base...), and prayed, as visions things sticking out oddly and very unmagically loomed in my head. But...

Not only did I produce a Lemon-poppy seed cake- but it was magically wrapped as well!!! Smile

Smile

Food for thought, as it were. Now if I transport sticky food, the whole thing goes into a tupperware container, which would be very hard to overlook! Smile

Best to all,

Dave
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
13989 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
All I can say is "Cool!", and that just about wraps it up for my comments. Smile
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » If you could use a laugh... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL