The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » GYRE - Prof BC & Gemini Artifacts (23 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3310 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Quote:
On , Tim Dowd wrote:
Arrived in Germany today... Straight through customs... Delivered to my door...
After dinner I tested my wife to see if she is a witch... Surprise, surprise... Smile

hahahahaha, that's funny (except if your wife sees it)LOL!
A.J.Drake
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
211 Posts

Profile of A.J.Drake
@Tim: Lucky one.....

I still waiting for mine arriving here in Germany too.
Nothing changed on the tracking list......as if it is still in the sorting facility in Miami. Smile

I want to know if my wife is a witch, too.
Magic is everywhere ...

www.ajdrake.de

www.facebook.com/a.j.drake
A.J.Drake
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
211 Posts

Profile of A.J.Drake
@Tim: Lucky one.....

I still waiting for mine arriving here in Germany too.
Nothing changed on the tracking list......as if it is still in the sorting facility in Miami. Smile

I want to know if my wife is a witch, too.
Magic is everywhere ...

www.ajdrake.de

Tim Dowd
View Profile
Special user
...Making the Magic Happen!
941 Posts

Profile of Tim Dowd
They probably thought that two in Germany would be too powerful...
Timothy Dowd
...Making the Magic Happen!
http://www.timothydowd.com
http://vimeo.com/channels/mymagic
These are my points of view; I accept no responsibility for your interpretation of what I just said...
A.J.Drake
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
211 Posts

Profile of A.J.Drake
I am giving up. Cannot understand the system behind USPS. Probably they thinking one Gyre is enough for Germany..... Smile

February 25, 2014 , 1:56 pm Processed Through Sort Facility . ISC MIAMI FL (USPS)

February 25, 2014 , 1:34 pm Arrived at Sort Facility . ISC MIAMI FL (USPS)

February 16, 2014 , 6:39 am Processed Through Sort Facility .ISC MIAMI FL (USPS)

February 16, 2014 Depart USPS Sort Facility . MIAMI, FL 33112

February 15, 2014 , 6:55 pm Processed through USPS Sort Facility . MIAMI, FL 33112

February 15, 2014 , 6:55 pm Arrived at Sort Facility . ISC MIAMI FL (USPS)

February 11, 2014 , 7:43 pm Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility . CHARLOTTE, NC 28214

February 11, 2014 , 3:49 pm Dispatched to Sort Facility . INDIAN TRAIL, NC 28079

February 11, 2014 , 9:33 am Acceptance . INDIAN TRAIL, NC 28079

February 11, 2014 Electronic Shipping Info Received .
Magic is everywhere ...

www.ajdrake.de

takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3310 Posts

Profile of takeachance
This happened to me. It went for 2 months,same message, then finally the item turned up.
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1360 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
Quote:
On Feb 27, 2014, A.J.Drake wrote:
I am giving up. Cannot understand the system behind USPS. Probably they thinking one Gyre is enough for Germany..... Smile

February 25, 2014 , 1:56 pm Processed Through Sort Facility . ISC MIAMI FL (USPS)

February 25, 2014 , 1:34 pm Arrived at Sort Facility . ISC MIAMI FL (USPS)

February 16, 2014 , 6:39 am Processed Through Sort Facility .ISC MIAMI FL (USPS)

February 16, 2014 Depart USPS Sort Facility . MIAMI, FL 33112

February 15, 2014 , 6:55 pm Processed through USPS Sort Facility . MIAMI, FL 33112

February 15, 2014 , 6:55 pm Arrived at Sort Facility . ISC MIAMI FL (USPS)

February 11, 2014 , 7:43 pm Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility . CHARLOTTE, NC 28214

February 11, 2014 , 3:49 pm Dispatched to Sort Facility . INDIAN TRAIL, NC 28079

February 11, 2014 , 9:33 am Acceptance . INDIAN TRAIL, NC 28079

February 11, 2014 Electronic Shipping Info Received .

To my eye, it looks very much like your GYRE is working perfectly. It continues to stop and turn back the other way. You are obviously getting a really good one because it appears to be able to perform globally. I'm going to get the Spooky community to hold hands and concentrate very very hard on making it move in just the one direction for you.

Stand by . . .

BC
Phasmologist
A.J.Drake
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
211 Posts

Profile of A.J.Drake
Good point Prof BC. Never thought about it but you are right. Smile
This must be a very, very powerfull Gyre.
Maybe I should write them and tell them how to make it move in both directions..... Smile
Ehhh...no....that should be a miracle to them.

And now, everybody, concentrate, hold hands and concentrate.....come on...move...bring it to me......
Magic is everywhere ...

www.ajdrake.de

Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1452 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Understanding workings of USPS system - one word,.............Govermentcontrolledsystem.........I would probably figure out how to write a ProfBC type 200 pge manual in 2 days or code books in an hour before I EVER understand the USPS system & a friend of mine that works there & works my route area & delivers to me says he doesn't understand them, so there ya go......LoL

We will pray for a safe & speedy delivery soon for you A.J. Drake !

I will also see if my Darkspe!L has any delivery spells & my Witches @lmanac for a blessing spell Smile
A.J.Drake
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
211 Posts

Profile of A.J.Drake
That´s my spookies.... I knew I could count on you all... Smile

Sometimes one could believe that we spookies have less mysteries than official goverment authorities.... Smile
Magic is everywhere ...

www.ajdrake.de

Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1452 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Quote:
On Feb 27, 2014, A.J.Drake wrote:

Sometimes one could believe that we spookies have less mysteries than official goverment authorities.... Smile

Shhhh, "They" could be listening/watching..........LoL remember it's not a conspiracy, it's a reality (wink) LoL
A.J.Drake
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
211 Posts

Profile of A.J.Drake
I hope "They" watching/listening. Maybe then they could speed up my Gyre and send it to me.... Smile
Magic is everywhere ...

www.ajdrake.de

Papasmurf
View Profile
Special user
Tell-Tale Shapeshifting
551 Posts

Profile of Papasmurf
Gyre works perfectly for my Viking Lore routine.
The Gyre is combined with an original Norse spear head, ring, MetalWriting - Eye of Odin, and of course the other Eye of Odin Huginn the Raven.

Takk Fyrir Prof BC,

Eric
piyuyu
View Profile
Veteran user
308 Posts

Profile of piyuyu
After some post office mishap, the Gyre had reached my mailbox. Tried it out to make it spin both ways with the secret method and it went very well. Gonna take it for a spin (don't mind the pun) tomorrow.

Thanks Prof BC for this marvelous artifact!
A.J.Drake
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
211 Posts

Profile of A.J.Drake
Finally the Gyre took its spin to me and arrived last friday at my door. Thx to all of you Spookies which gathered their power and finally make this happen Smile

Tried it out, and with a little practise I made it turn both way. Still a little bit wobbly in the one direction but I am confident, that I will find the right ballance and method to let it spin smoothly even in the "wrong" direction.

The Gyre itself looks awsome and fits perfectly in my collection of strange artifacts and boxes.
Thx to Prof BC for another great object from the mysteries of bizarre magic.

Drake
Magic is everywhere ...

www.ajdrake.de

Doc Ben
View Profile
Regular user
Phoenix, AZ
188 Posts

Profile of Doc Ben
Quote:
On Mar 10, 2014, A.J.Drake wrote:
Finally the Gyre took its spin to me and arrived last friday at my door. Thx to all of you Spookies which gathered their power and finally make this happen Smile

Tried it out, and with a little practise I made it turn both way. Still a little bit wobbly in the one direction but I am confident, that I will find the right ballance and method to let it spin smoothly even in the "wrong" direction.

The Gyre itself looks awsome and fits perfectly in my collection of strange artifacts and boxes.
Thx to Prof BC for another great object from the mysteries of bizarre magic.

This is another fantastic looking artifact and wonderfully crafted peice by Prof BC and will fit in a few different routines of mine. I guess I still have to explore different spining surfaces and practicc the handling, as I also noticed that it does wobble a little in the "wrong direction" and stop more quickly,...but I am throughly staisfied I will get it spinning more effectively in both directions with some time and prime surfaces (someone earlier in the thread had mentioned mirrors, which I have not tried yet, but seems like a great idea for the potential stories that can be incorporated.

Drake
Smile Smile
"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain" (the original F. Baum)
Bedford
View Profile
Special user
Louisville, KY
663 Posts

Profile of Bedford
Mine came yesterday, and it's beautiful. Like Drake's though, mine also wobbles a lot in the "wrong" direction and stops after a few spins. And it doesn't spin very long in the "wrong" direction when it should, then starts the other way. I have tried several different things (you who have Gyre will know what I'm talking about) and various surfaces, but I get the same results. Since these were all presumably made from the same mold, I would imagine this is operator error. I never owned the child's version so this is my first experience with the artifact. If anyone has any suggestions PM me if you could.
The Alchemy Moon Collective
Find us on Gemini Artifacts
Bedford
View Profile
Special user
Louisville, KY
663 Posts

Profile of Bedford
Thank you Prof BC and others who PM'd me. Looks like I have it figured out, I really appreciate everyone's help!
The Alchemy Moon Collective
Find us on Gemini Artifacts
A.J.Drake
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
211 Posts

Profile of A.J.Drake
I did not ask for PM´s but would appreciate any help as well as Bedford. Same Problem. Smile
Magic is everywhere ...

www.ajdrake.de

Doc Ben
View Profile
Regular user
Phoenix, AZ
188 Posts

Profile of Doc Ben
Quote:
On Mar 23, 2014, A.J.Drake wrote:
I did not ask for PM´s but would appreciate any help as well as Bedford. Same Problem. Smile

Ditto here....would appreciate any pm's with tips.
"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain" (the original F. Baum)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » GYRE - Prof BC & Gemini Artifacts (23 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL