The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Vapr problems (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Peter Pitchford
View Profile
Elite user
Philly
423 Posts

Profile of Peter Pitchford
Not sure if this would fit here but it's smoke so I thought I would post it here.

I played with Vapr for a few days and it worked great. I put it aside for a few weeks and picked it up again yesterday. The unit and the heater coil are charged but I'm not getting any smoke. The unit is working (sound & vibration) and a light aroma but no smoke. Any ideas? Could my heater coil be shot already after only a few uses? I tried a new cartridge but that wasn't it.

Thanks.
brody
View Profile
Inner circle
Omaha
1313 Posts

Profile of brody
Try taking the main unit off of the tubing, putting the "output" end in your mouth and gently suck some air through the unit.

Did you get smoke?

If so, try stretching the tubing. I had the same problem, and assumed I wasn't getting good air flow.

I don't know if there was a bubble or something, but after stretching the tubing half a dozen times it now works fine.
Peter Pitchford
View Profile
Elite user
Philly
423 Posts

Profile of Peter Pitchford
It worked. Thanks!
brody
View Profile
Inner circle
Omaha
1313 Posts

Profile of brody
No prob!
vkurchenkov
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of vkurchenkov
Hi to everyone,
Me & Will have came up with idea to open Closed Facebook group for VAPR users, so you guys can share ideas and knowledge with others.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1387911204766940/

Welcome!
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
ihave
View Profile
New user
ocala,fl
74 Posts

Profile of ihave
So did you get your unit to work again? I have my setting, wondering if I'll have problems with mine or not.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Vapr problems (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL