The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Metal appearing wand?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

athelas3
View Profile
New user
NW London
2 Posts

Profile of athelas3
Hi - does anyone know where I could buy a solid appearing wand for use with a traditional close - up cups and balls routine? I strongly suspect a plastic one would be - well- just too plastic! I saw one on youtube by Magic Geek - but it was posted some years ago, and his site no longer advertises it ... oh - and if it was shipped within the uk - that would be great Smile
MJ Marrs
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1123 Posts

Profile of MJ Marrs
I purchased a nice black and white-tipped one from Fantasma Magic a while back. I seem to recall that it was the only one they had available rather than having a bunch in stock. Maybe they will point you in the right direction. Otherwise I would check with Steven's Magic Emporium.

Best,
MJ
athelas3
View Profile
New user
NW London
2 Posts

Profile of athelas3
Thanks MJ - I will look into this Smile
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8357 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
Russ WALSH made and sold metel appearing wands, years ago. They worked the same as metal appearing canes.
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I have never seen an Appearing Wand that could be used in a Close-up Routine. Are you going to do the Cups and Balls on a stage at least 10 feet from any of the audience members?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Metal appearing wand?? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL