The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Johnny Thompson Commercial Magic Downloads (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Okay, so these videos aren't exactly new. But they are GREAT!

Right now you can get all four volumes of the Johnny Thompson Commercial Classics videos for only $40 for all four. This is an amazing deal as each DVD normally sells for $35 on it's own!

I am not being paid nor was I asked to endorse this deal. I just love these videos. Johnny teaches some of the best classics and has great touches on all of them. I love this set and encourage all of you who don't have it to buy it now!

You can buy the downloads at Vanishing Inc or Big Blind Media. I'm sure others are carrying the downloads as well but those are the two that I know of. Don't know for how much longer this deal will last but get 'em while you can. You won't regret it.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
We have them also the amount of material on this set is great value and the content excellent,

It's on offer unit the end of this month, each month there seems to be a great download offer I look forward to each one the value for money is unquestionable.

http://www.saturnmagic.co.uk/new-magic/j......ad-.html
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
John McDonald
View Profile
Regular user
Manchester, England, UK
171 Posts

Profile of John McDonald
I bought it. It is the best value money deal out there. The magic is simply put sensational. It is Johnny Thompson after all!

Maybe I need to change my mind.

http://davidwilliamson.com/magicdaveshow......s-online
Best wishes John
Tim Hannig
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago area
1149 Posts

Profile of Tim Hannig
I remember attending a Joel Bauer lecture when he said, "get the Johnny Thompson dvd's and you'll have all the magic you'll ever need!"
Author of PERFORM, the 2020 Magic Cafe Book of the Year

"I loved this book!" Ken Weber

"4 out of 4 stars!" Nick Lewin

"This will be a classic of magic!" Mark Pocan

performbettershows.com
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Yep! He does all the best stuff, really. And does it really, really well.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
John Sturk
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago, IL
120 Posts

Profile of John Sturk
No doubt about it!

If you like the Johnny Thompson videos, you'll also like the Patrick Page video series! That's another series I'd describe as containing "all the magic you'd ever need." I have both series, and I have MORE magic than I'll ever need!
Tim Hannig
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago area
1149 Posts

Profile of Tim Hannig
I had those on VHS… I need to get the dvd's or downloads. The Patrick Page book is GORGEOUS.

But I think I'm derailing the thread!

Anyway, both Patrick Page and Johnny Thompson have forgotten more magic than I'll even know! LOL
Author of PERFORM, the 2020 Magic Cafe Book of the Year

"I loved this book!" Ken Weber

"4 out of 4 stars!" Nick Lewin

"This will be a classic of magic!" Mark Pocan

performbettershows.com
ThaGenius
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of ThaGenius
I have to agree, the Johnny Thompson Commercial Classics videos are amazing and a steal at that price!!! So many great effects and Mr. Thompson gives a lot of invaluable wisdom on many sleights. And I found his interview portions with Michael Amman fascinating also. I believe there is also a forthcoming two-volume work on his magic that is going to be put out by Magicana and released sometime in 2018.
Mobius303
View Profile
Inner circle
Lakewood, Ohio
1309 Posts

Profile of Mobius303
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Johnny Thompson Commercial Magic Downloads (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL