The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Reaching the 50 post milestone (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

trilam
View Profile
New user
Montreal, Canada
64 Posts

Profile of trilam
I can't seem to find the post where everyone posts their 50th message to clear the hurdle, so I am starting my own!
After a few years of lurking, I have finally reached the 50 post threshold. I hope that my occasional posts have been at least somewhat informative and helpful.
I will continue to lurk, and to contribute when I have something informative to say.
I should take this opportunity to thank Steve and everyone behind the scenes at the Magic Café. This site has grown into the most important venue for magicians of all caliber to share their knowledge and ideas.
Let's keep it going.....
trilam
View Profile
New user
Montreal, Canada
64 Posts

Profile of trilam
Well, at least I thought I was at 50! Here is another, in case the last one didn't count!
Mya Angel
View Profile
Special Assistant
California
1397 Posts

Profile of Mya Angel
Sorry Trilam, posting in this forum doesn't count towards your 50 posts. You'll have to make it in one of the other forums or it to count towards your 50.

Mya
Smile
There is nothing that remains so constant as change. Don't end up like concrete, all mixed up and permanently set. Smile

He who slings mud will surely lose ground.
Reis O'Brien
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
2467 Posts

Profile of Reis O'Brien
So true. If it counted in this forum, I would be in the thousands!
Homo vult decipi; decipiatur

http://www.myspace.com/liar_4_hire
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Reaching the 50 post milestone (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL