The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » A new mentalist tool...coming soon! (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
Hi Ypnoze.

Yes the TBC Box is ideal for stage work.

You also receive an identical ungimmicked box and a comprehensive booklet, which includes routines and suggestions where your assistant, or an audience member can help in collecting the billets too, making your revelation appear even more impossible.

As the TBC Box is produced from a regular Skubb box, readily available from Ikea, three or four boxes could justifiably be in play if performing at a large venue.

Luca and many other performers do exactly that when doing theatre shows.

I hope this helps.

All the best.

Paul Mc.
Exclusive Worldwide Producer and Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com
Ypnoze
View Profile
Veteran user
394 Posts

Profile of Ypnoze
I guess existing owners will be able to buy the add-on separately right? is there too much work to add it or is it more a plug and play solution?

I'm too impatient to have it that I can't wait anymore Smile
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
Quote:
On Nov 21, 2016, Ypnoze wrote:
I guess existing owners will be able to buy the add-on separately right? is there too much work to add it or is it more a plug and play solution?

I'm too impatient to have it that I can't wait anymore Smile

Hi Ypnoze.

I hope you are well.
Luca is currently doing a European lecture tour and as a consequence we have been so inundated with orders for the TBC Box, that I have had to put the road testing of the add-on accessory on hold for the time being.

Luca and I are also working on a couple of other projects too, which may have to take priority.

As they say, 'good things come to those who wait' Smile

All the best,

Paul Mc.
Exclusive Worldwide Producer and Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com
Drtriage
View Profile
Elite user
My garden fence has
463 Posts

Profile of Drtriage
I've taken the plunge and ordered one. As someone who is largely a hobbyist but does the the occasional paid (and unpaid) gig this is the most expensive 'prop' I've bought but would seem ideal for my parlour material. I will review it fairly in due course.
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Hi everyone,we are working on the “add on” gimmick which will allow you to give the box around (or to keep on stage open) and then do the “move” when it’s time ;-) more info (I hope) coming soon!
I suggest all the people that has the TBC Box to contact Paul Caig and ask to be added to the mailing list, as each piece will be hand made and will take some time... thanks
Race Blakhart
View Profile
Special user
Selma,CA
623 Posts

Profile of Race Blakhart
This thing is beautiful. I wish I could afford it.
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Good news guys! The “add on” is now on production e some early sets are going to be shipped soon! So...what’s the add on is ? Is a prop that will hold pencils and billets that will be fixed to the box which will allow you to give the box around or leave it on the table, then very easily can be removed to the the s*****h.
Now, the tbc box is even more powerful... imagine this: you build and zip in full view and “empty” box, then attach the add on and leave the box on the table (or pass around) and ask people of the audience to take a billet and a pencil, to write something and to put the billet folded in the box. You then remove the add one and BANG...you done!
The add on, is built with the same high quality material as the tbc box so it will perfectly match with its color and material. Is very robust and is very well made. Price it’s only 25£ plus shipping and is a must have for the owner of the box. Please make sure you send email asap, as you can imagine, we are having already a LOT of requestes! Thanks
ed wood
View Profile
Special user
742 Posts

Profile of ed wood
How easy is it to steal billets (the spectators) from this?
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Super easy...
ed wood
View Profile
Special user
742 Posts

Profile of ed wood
Is it done during the dismantling of the box or can it done at any time? (Not fishing, promise).
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
You can retrive billet anytime you want. Im sure someone that has it will come in to tell you about it Smile
illusioneer
View Profile
Special user
NYC
752 Posts

Profile of illusioneer
Anybody happen to be selling their TBC box set? Shoot me a PM!
Things are about to change........ LIGHTS!!!
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
IMPORTANT NEWS ABOUT THE TBC BOX!
We managed to get 20 boxes to make 20 TBC BOXES, has been crazy difficult to get them, so if you are looking for a TBC BOX, this is the time to send an email to Paul McCaig at: thegrismerlock@btinternet.com
Make sure you do this ASAP to get your place in line, as I know this will disappear VERY quickly!
Thanks!
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Guys stay tuned as the TBC BOX 2.0 is coming very soon!
We spent the last two years adding all the features that have been requested by our customers!
Is really a work of art you can even s@@@h a full deck of cards!!
More info soon...and if you want to be the first one to know make sure to send an email to Paul at this address: psychicmentality@btinternet.com
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
⭐️WORLDWIDE LAUNCH 🚀 (read 👇 below) THE TBC BOX 2.0
After two years of development we created, what we think, is the best mentalist switch box on the market as it will allow you to do things that are impossible to do with other boxes. We listened the past feedbacks from the previous release and we added all the features requested in this version!
⭐️ This is a real beauty! All made from scratch with new features that will make this box your favorite mentalism tool!
🕔 Don’t miss the LIVE pre-sale launch where you will be able to get LIMITED SETS at special price! (ONLY during the live), then the box will be distributed via Murphy’s Magic to your favorite shop (so if you miss it you will have chance to get anywhere…but make sure to talk with your magic dealer of choice as we will have a limited number of sets made).
The live will be in my group at the link below (you need to join to watch the live)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/lucavolpeproductions

The live will be the 31st May at 4pm UK (10am New York)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » A new mentalist tool...coming soon! (12 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL