The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » A new mentalist tool...coming soon! (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
Peter_turner
View Profile
V.I.P.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
1355 Posts

Profile of Peter_turner
What I love about the box is its versatility. It is great for traditional Q+A and is perfect for more modern variations also. It is easy to use and practically works its self, oh it looks natural too Smile

Its a winner!

For anyone wanting to try a Q+A out (Q+A being one of the strongest effects in mentalism) this tool will make it very easy for you. I am contemplating filming my use of this at some point Smile

Love it Luca, great job!

Pete x
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Peter my friend, thanks so much! I am really happy you like the box Smile And I am sure you will come out with great ideas for it!
Beltorak
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of Beltorak
Hi everybody,

I would like to quickly share my experience. I did receive my TBC Box approx. one week ago, and was playing around since then. I don’t think I have to repeat all what is coming with the order, but I want to mention that it is a high quality product, it is a professional tool, and the routines provided with it are absolutely great. The packing is fantastic and it really packs small and play’s big. It does easily fit into my performance bag.

Last night, I did try it out in a rather small and intimate setting, 5 of my Family members and it was a great success. I did a traditional Q&A Session and a book test with 3 borrowed Books. This went very well. As you can imagine family members are always a very special audience, they did enjoy this to the fullest and I am looking forward to do this for a much bigger group. The fact that one can assemble it in front of the audience is a total convincer and did fool my youngest son, and that is a big reference for me Smile

I also would like to mention that Luca’s customer support/care is extraordinary, I had some issues with the Swiss customs and some other questions. He took the time to explain everything and although it’s not something he could have influenced, he did offer additional documentation. I really do appreciate this. For me this is an absolute purchase recommendation, you will get a professionally made tool that has 1000 of possibilities.

Again, thank you for this.

cheers
Andre
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
Many thanks Peter and Andre. Smile

We are really pleased and excited with the feedback we have received so far and look forward to hearing of other performer's experiences with the TBC Box.
I have asked our website designer to put together a password protected video demonstration of Luca showing future purchasers some handling and performance ideas, a couple of which are not included in the booklet.
In the meantime, Customers who already own the TBC Box can either pm or email me and by answering a simple question from within their TBC booklet, will receive a link to the video.
Once again, many thanks to all for your valued support.

Paul Mc.
Exclusive Worldwide Producer and Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Andre, many thanks for your review! Im really happy you had great success with it!
Actually I have spoke with well known performers that are using this and they all love it!
I have use this for years and Im very happy to have released this to the mentalism community!
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Here is the picture of the folder containing the full set Smile

[/URL]
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Hi guys just a quick update, the first batch is now sold out and Paul should have other sets made this week, so, this is the time to place your order and get the TBC Box in time Smile
Thanks again for your support guys!
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
Thanks to all for the terrific feedback we have been receiving about the TBC Box.
The 2nd batch should be complete and ready to ship by the end of next week!
Don't forget, current TBC Box owners can either email, or pm me here on the Café, for a link to the video of Luca showing a few handling tips in more detail.

Paul Mc.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
We are now down to the last five TBC Boxes of the second batch.
As these are individually hand-prepared by Rebecca, our seamstress, batch number three will not be available for another two to three weeks.

Paul Mc.

www.psychicmentality.com
Ross W
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1779 Posts

Profile of Ross W
Quote:
On Feb 17, 2014, lucavolpe wrote:
Quote:
On 2014-02-16 19:28, tomsk192 wrote:
Who is the "new mentalist tool", and when will he be coming? Smile

Will be released very soon....

He sounds rather dangerous. Should we be concerned?
Author.
Twitter: @rosswelford
www.rosswelford.com
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
Quote:
On Jun 3, 2014, ross welford wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 17, 2014, lucavolpe wrote:
Quote:
On 2014-02-16 19:28, tomsk192 wrote:
Who is the "new mentalist tool", and when will he be coming? Smile

Will be released very soon....

He sounds rather dangerous. Should we be concerned?

Very dangerous indeed Ross but in a good way Smile

Paul Mc.

www.psychicmentality.com
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
I am so pleased and happy with my purchase.
This in mind is the best q&a box up to date.
Talking about packs small plays huge.
Well done Luca and Paul!!!
Best regards,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
Thank you Titanus !!
I am chuffed that you like it Smile
The first batch have all been sent out now and we are expecting the first few of batch #2 to be completed by the end of this week.
Once again, on behalf of Luca and myself, a huge thank you to all who are using the TBC Box and for the terrific feedback received!!

Paul Mc.

www.psychicmentality.com
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Just a quick updated, the new batch is ready and we already sent today the first one to France Smile
Merci!
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2563 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
I am using the box for the first time next week on Tuesday, Q&A Closer.

I will let you all know how it goes.

Thanks

Alex Alejandro
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Many of you have requested a video...well here is the official promo (filmed during my Q&A Act) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_yUtRDRy3g
from my latest show in Rome with Peter Turner Smile
Adam Paul
View Profile
Veteran user
332 Posts

Profile of Adam Paul
Quote:
On Aug 2, 2014, lucavolpe wrote:
Many of you have requested a video...well here is the official promo (filmed during my Q&A Act) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_yUtRDRy3g
from my latest show in Rome with Peter Turner Smile

Is this your White Rose, Luca?
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
No Adam, in the video Iam performing the Q&A detailed in the booklet of the TBC Box plus some personal addition to it Smile
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Update for this month: we have new batches coming soon, so this is the time to place your order, as always remember that all our boxes are only made in batches (as takes a lot of time to make something that last forever!)
Thanks
RenzIII
View Profile
Veteran user
318 Posts

Profile of RenzIII
I received my 'TBC' Box kit last Saturday. Within a week of ordering, I'm in New York. Fast service and great communication before, during and after purchase.

Now keep in mind, I have some of the expensive OM boxes out there, and while they have their merits and are quite beautiful as well, what Luca and Paul have put out here is a great, out of the box "no pun intended" set, easy to use and very well made OM type box. What I really like is the organic look, it simply doesn't look like a prop at all. Needless to say it's above any suspicion. It works like a charm and also packs flat and can be assembled in front of your audience, loaded!!!! Without any fear or fumbling.

The accompanying booklet, has lots of great ideas, suggestions and routines, making the package a great value all around.

The book is nicely written and clear to understand. You receive one gimmicked box and one un-gimmicked box, also a nice touch, both look the same. There's even a routine in the booklet using both boxes.

I already knew about Steve Pellegrino's, do it yourself box project, and also knew the workings. To be honest for what Luca & Paul are retailing this for, its totally the way to go, making a similar type box yourself, equivalent to this quality, is just not worth the effort and won't save you much. The workmanship on this set is great value for the money period.

In fact, I plan on buying a second set for other routines, so I don't have to bother with any reloading during my show as I work solo. Not that I couldn't, it would take seconds to load it for any routine. This puppy would work fantastic on a large stage or small venue setting.

I don't know Luca or Paul personally, but they have been nothing but Total Gentlemen throughout my inquiry and purchase process.

On a one to 10, I give this latest offering a 12, no bull$#@£, hey, I'm from New York what can I say !! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » A new mentalist tool...coming soon! (12 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL