We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » How do you keep your Props in order at home? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
Corpsie
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of Corpsie
Quote:
On 2005-11-18 21:25, magicalaurie wrote:
Quote:
On 2002-06-02 07:05, Mr Phil wrote:
Do you have a huge pile of stuff in the living room?

sounds about right. Smile

I'm just getting over this stage. I focus mostly on cards, so I have a draw full of envelopes, spares and suchlike. It's like the living room was, but smaller and with more writing. A lot of my junk consisted of 'bad cards'- the kind you pick up because you need to find the cheapest sensible cards to practice with (I try to make my own props. I find it's more satisfying)

This helps because I can just grab a few envelopes at random and practice with those when I get a free moment. It also reduces the likelyhood of being caught short when someone demands a trick.
jasonmagic
View Profile
New user
Jason Magic Productions (Martinsburg,WV)
64 Posts

Profile of jasonmagic
I have a bar in my basement with all my magic around it.
jasonmagic
View Profile
New user
Jason Magic Productions (Martinsburg,WV)
64 Posts

Profile of jasonmagic
I try to keep it in one area, if it is not together I tend to lose things. Generally try to have book and dvd space then I have prop space with organizers around the bar for smaller props.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » How do you keep your Props in order at home? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL