The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » When to use mini cups and balls (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

metaljohn
View Profile
Loyal user
Montreal, QC
280 Posts

Profile of metaljohn
In what situation would someone use the mini cups for a C&B routine? Would walking around from table to table at a party be one of those situations? Wouldn't the standard large cups still be better? Is it a question of portability?
TKF
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of TKF
I personally reserve the full size regular cups for all my cups & balls showings... I have a set of Midi-Sherwoods that are awesome , but I find the impact better with big cups... I have some "mini" cups too, but I find they are are just not my preference for a routine...

Personally, if given the option to being doing some "mini cup" style presentations ... I instead have opted for carrying & doing a three shell routine to suffice for my 'small' "up close" showings.

The 3 shell has only 1 small ball, but I find there are some dramatic ways to get a similar impact IMO.

... don't even get me started on throwing some Monte as another avenue...
BCS
View Profile
Inner circle
1078 Posts

Profile of BCS
John... Speaking for myself it is portability when I am going to meet others for dinner or such. ; I have several sets of Mini/Midi Cups and find that it is very easy to place in a sports coat pocket and not look as if I have a hideous growth coming out of my side.

I will do pretty much the same C&B routine as if I had a larger set.

Thanks,
Bruce
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Bruce: Agree... I do same routine regardless of the cups.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
andrelimantara
View Profile
Special user
Surabaya, Indonesia
869 Posts

Profile of andrelimantara
Is there any difference in handling for midi/mini cup which is smaller than normal size C&B?

About the impact, is it really true that normal size cup is better?

Cheers
Andre
"Good performance comes from good practice, Great performance comes from the heart - Andre Limantara"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » When to use mini cups and balls (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL