The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » The Easiest and Fastest Way To Success (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
lou serrano
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles, CA
670 Posts

Profile of lou serrano
Follow in the footsteps of the people who have gone before you and have already succeeded at what you're trying to do.

My most recent video goes into this in much more detail. If it's of interest to you, please check it out here: Fastest Way To Success

As always, I welcome your comments.

Lou Serrano
Logan Five
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1477 Posts

Profile of Logan Five
Another great viedo Lou!
Self concept is destiny..
magic4u02
View Profile
Eternal Order
Philadelphia, PA
15111 Posts

Profile of magic4u02
Nothing personal my friend, but there really is not EASY or FAST way to success. There is only a smart way in which to go about it. However, it always take committment and the ability to put yourself out there to take massive action to gain that success. Certainly learning from those who have done it helps. =) <BR> <BR>Kyle
Kyle Peron

http://www.kylekellymagic.com

Entertainers Product Site

http://kpmagicproducts.com

Join Our Facebook Fan Page at

http://facebook.com/perondesign
lou serrano
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles, CA
670 Posts

Profile of lou serrano
Kyle,

Point taken. I think implementation, execution, taking action on a plan requires a great amount of effort. I'm sure you've put in years of effort to attain the success you've achieved in your career. I know it's It's taken a great amount of effort to get to where I am today, and when I look at the road ahead of me, it will take even more effort to get to where I want to go. Success is in the doing.

To Be You Must Do

Wishing you continued success!

Lou Serrano
NeverGrowUpMagic
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of NeverGrowUpMagic
I agree with Kyle... No Easy Way to Success. It takes a lot of hard work and commitment.

Stephen
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7444 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
I remember this thread, started by the late John Cooper back in 2005:

--> Magic Café thread titled... There ar......usiness!

- Donald
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
TomBoleware
View Profile
Inner circle
Hattiesburg, Ms
2805 Posts

Profile of TomBoleware
I agree, it's never easy. Unless of course you hire somebody to do it for you. Smile

I've always said, we have road maps for a reason, they help you get to where you going the easiest and quickest way. Same with any success, others have paved many of the roads for you. ASKING for directions can save you many wrong turns.

"Paying the price" doesn't mean you need to go out and make a lot of mistakes on your own. Paying the price should mean avoiding as many mistakes as you can by simply asking for help from those who have traveled the road you wanting to travel.

An old Chinese Proverb said it well:

“To know the road ahead, ask those coming back”

Lou, great post and topic.

Tom
"Entrepreneurs are willing to work 80 hours a week to avoid working 40 hours a week"--Lori Greiner

www.tomboleware.com
Kevin Ridgeway
View Profile
V.I.P.
Indianapolis, IN & Phoenix, AZ
1830 Posts

Profile of Kevin Ridgeway
There are harder ways and slower ways. There are people who always seem to take the hard road, always making things harder on themselves than they need to. By process of elimination, weeding out the things that don't work or don't work well...will by default leave you with the fastest way. It may not be easy, but it could be much harder and much slower.
Living Illusions
Ridgeway & Johnson Entertainment Inc

Kevin Ridgeway &
Kristen Johnson aka Lady Houdini
The World's Premier Female Escape Artist

www.LadyHoudini.com

www.livingillusions.com
charliecheckers
View Profile
Inner circle
1969 Posts

Profile of charliecheckers
Quote:
On 2014-02-15 19:47, TomBoleware wrote:
I've always said, we have road maps for a reason

What are road maps? (Lol)
charliecheckers
View Profile
Inner circle
1969 Posts

Profile of charliecheckers
I agree with Kevin. It is amazing how much time and effect can be saved by listening from those who know, and then following their advice.
TomBoleware
View Profile
Inner circle
Hattiesburg, Ms
2805 Posts

Profile of TomBoleware
Quote:
On 2014-02-15 21:38, charliecheckers wrote:
Quote:
On 2014-02-15 19:47, TomBoleware wrote:
I've always said, we have road maps for a reason

What are road maps? (Lol)

LOL

But Ahhh, you making it to easy now.
Just set your GPS to find your way, and use Google to find out what to do once you get there.

And if that fails, just ask Siri. See, there always is an easier way. Smile

No excuses...Just Do It.

Tom
"Entrepreneurs are willing to work 80 hours a week to avoid working 40 hours a week"--Lori Greiner

www.tomboleware.com
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20567 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
"Success is uncommon, therefore not to be enjoyed by the Common Man...I am looking for the Uncommon People"~Coach Cal Stoll

Just sayin'.

People define and redefine success constantly depending on their own perceptions. There is probably no real lasting way to success without a considerable amount of work. Even if you define success as just being able to have a happy healthy family (Which incidentally I definitely do!) it takes considerable time and work.

Looking for a short cut, a fast way or less work is not always the best plan.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
NeverGrowUpMagic
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of NeverGrowUpMagic
Donald.

Thanks for posting that thread... I miss John :-(

Stephen
lou serrano
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles, CA
670 Posts

Profile of lou serrano
Yes, I enjoyed reading the thread you posted, Donald.

I've also enjoyed reading the other comments on this thread.

To clarify, I hope nobody thinks I was implying that it doesn't take real work to achieve the success you desire, but if there's an easier and faster way than the way I suggested, please share. I'd love to hear it.

Respectfully,

Lou serrano
Jim Snack
View Profile
Inner circle
1338 Posts

Profile of Jim Snack
Life is hard...once you accept that, it starts getting easier!

JIm
Jim Snack

"Helping Magicians Succeed with Downloadable Resources"
www.success-in-magic.com
TomBoleware
View Profile
Inner circle
Hattiesburg, Ms
2805 Posts

Profile of TomBoleware
It also helps to not see your life as a job. That word 'job' is what gets us down.
It's much easier to live a life than to work a job.

I once heard Zig Ziglar say, "You don't pay the price for success-
you pay the price for failure. You enjoy the benefits of success."

Tom

www.tomboleware.com
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20567 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Yea all the rah rah stuff Tom. I get what you are saying and all but at some point if all you become is cheerleading slogans you have lost opportunities. (Please do not read that as if I am saying you do. I am not.)

Bottom line is success must be earned. (You said nothing to see he contrary. )

Telling young people anything different is a disservice. Because there will be thousands out for here willing o work harder and smarter for all he same goal.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Scott Burton
View Profile
Inner circle
1131 Posts

Profile of Scott Burton
Quote:
On 2014-02-16 12:44, Dannydoyle wrote:
Bottom line is success must be earned.

I like how this is phrased. Success must be earned.

Success doesn't necessarily come from hard work (but it can). I've seen plenty of people working hard to little result.
Success achievement doesn't have to be difficult (or it could be). Some people have the smarts or talent to get results without struggle.
Success doesn't have to come after years of work (but it might).

Whether success comes to you easy and fast or with difficulty, sacrifice, and slowly, in the end you earn (meaning: you create the success through your own actions) your success.

There are actions that have more effect on your target goal outcomes than others. Sometimes it's figuring out which actions produce the best results rather than feeling good for oneself for being a continuously busy hard worker.
TomBoleware
View Profile
Inner circle
Hattiesburg, Ms
2805 Posts

Profile of TomBoleware
Danny, I agree that the bottom line is you must be the one to do the work. But success is achieved and there is no law saying that you can't achieve it sooner rather than later.

Again, I believe that "paying the price" is not what most make it out to be. By tapping into others and copying a part of their success, you are able to avoid many of the costly time consuming mistakes. Kind of silly to go out and make mistakes on your own just so you can say "I earned my right to success."

I strongly believe that if you want to be successful, all you have to do is find someone who has achieved the results you want and copy what they did and you'll achieve the same results.

Of course that's just me.

Tom

www.tomboleware.com
magic4u02
View Profile
Eternal Order
Philadelphia, PA
15111 Posts

Profile of magic4u02
I believe to be a success it certainly helps to surround yourself with success-minded folks. Those who are a success through the act of DOING. You also learn by realizing that failure WILL happen....but knowing that failure is a stepping stone to success makes it much easier to get there.

Kyle
Kyle Peron

http://www.kylekellymagic.com

Entertainers Product Site

http://kpmagicproducts.com

Join Our Facebook Fan Page at

http://facebook.com/perondesign
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » The Easiest and Fastest Way To Success (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL