The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » The Easiest and Fastest Way To Success (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Kevin Ridgeway
View Profile
V.I.P.
Indianapolis, IN & Phoenix, AZ
1832 Posts

Profile of Kevin Ridgeway
Was rereading my post. It sounded like it may have come across opposing what Lou posted. It was actually meant reinforce what Lou posted. Find out what works and waht doesn't work. Part of that will come from seeing what others have done, part of it will come from just doing it yourself.
Living Illusions
Ridgeway & Johnson Entertainment Inc

Kevin Ridgeway &
Kristen Johnson aka Lady Houdini
The World's Premier Female Escape Artist

www.LadyHoudini.com

www.livingillusions.com
Tim Friday
View Profile
Elite user
485 Posts

Profile of Tim Friday
Thanks Lou for another great post.

I just wanted to bring up to everyone that maybe part of the reason Lou chose the headline "The Easiest and Fastest Way to Success" is because it describes a benefit many of us on this section of the Café are interested in, success. Since we are interested in business and being successful in our magic business, doesn't it make sense to do the most efficient and painless way? He didn't say it was 'Easy' or 'Fast' but rather suggested a great idea for the 'Easiest' and 'Fastest' way to success.

Finally because the headline focuses on a benefit many of us are interested in, that makes it very compelling. The evidence that his headline is effective and compelling is in plain sight: the amount of RESPONSE and discussion it has generated.
lou serrano
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles, CA
671 Posts

Profile of lou serrano
Tim,

You are a smart man. I believe in using benefit driven headlines for almost everything you put out there. If you want more views on your Youtube videos, use a benefit driven headline as your title. If you want people to read your copy on your website and take action, use a benefit driven headline on your landing page. If you send out email, and you want people to open the email, use a benefit driven headline in your subject line. If you start a post in a forum, and you want people to read and respond to that post, use a benefit driven headline. Marketing 101.

Respectfully,

Lou Serrano
Christian & Katalina
View Profile
Elite user
407 Posts

Profile of Christian & Katalina
I thought the fastest way to success was a really good trick. <searching Penguin Magic right now for my success>
Milbourne Christopher Award for Mentalism 2011
The Annemann Award for Menatalism 2016
Author of "Protoplasm" Close-up Mentalism
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
4005 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
Quote:
On , Christian & Katalina wrote:
I thought the fastest way to success was a really good trick. <searching Penguin Magic right now for my success>

:)

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

My books are here: www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
vinh.giang
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
132 Posts

Profile of vinh.giang
Great video mate, I wanted to share with you one of the best lessons I've learnt on my journey since we're on the topic of success! One thing that helped me fast track my progress with my career was when I understood that my values and beliefs came from my environment. I remember spending time with my friends who were in normal jobs (normal being the boring 9-5 jobs!) and they essentially believed that this was it to life. They believed that they would work hard and one day become a partner of a firm buy many investment properties and retire rich and that was it. They all believed that what I was doing was risky and silly, as a result of being in this environment for so long some parts of me actually believed them without me even being consciously being aware! One day I remember reading a book that stated we are a direct reflection of the top 5 people we spend time with and that if you are not achieving the goals you want change the people you spend time with. Change your environment. This is when I started to join an Entrepreneurial group and it was MIND BLOWING I came from a group of people who said what I wanted to achieve was impossible to a new environment where they said to me "This is how". Holy cow this radically changed my values and beliefs and the more I spent time with these people the more success I achieved and before I knew it I was travelling at like 100 kmph. I guess what I am trying to say is I completely agree that success doesn't happen over night but if you spend time in the right environments you can learn and move forward towards success much quicker if you are around the right people.

Good luck mate! Great post!
"Rather a mind opened by wonder, than one closed by belief."

www.vinhgiang.com.au
www.facebook.com/askvinh
www.twitter.com/askvinh
lou serrano
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles, CA
671 Posts

Profile of lou serrano
Vinh,

You make a great point!

Associate with people who are even more successful than you, or are doing things at a level where you'd like to be, and some of that mindset will rub off on you.

By the way, I checked out your website. Looks like you're doing great things. Wishing you continued success!

Lou
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » The Easiest and Fastest Way To Success (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL