The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » The best multiplying bottles? (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
rs-magic
View Profile
New user
Texas
16 Posts

Profile of rs-magic
I appreciate all the information and recommendations on the bottles. Due to some of the negative reviews / comments that I saw regarding the Donnelly bottles, I just didn’t feel comfortable going that route. I spoke with a very nice lady at Hocus Pocus who told me that Mr. Hanada is just taking orders direct now. After our conversation, I felt comfortable placing the order.
RWhit
View Profile
Regular user
151 Posts

Profile of RWhit
Because of their shape they look most likely to topple over; but they are probably ok.
rs-magic
View Profile
New user
Texas
16 Posts

Profile of rs-magic
Yes, I agree...read some comments regarding the Hanada bottles having a higher center of gravity than other sets, especially if using fluid in the top. However, the visual is so realistic, that I am willing to accept that and work until I get a good feel for the bottles. Thank you!
Jbond207
View Profile
New user
Mount Vernon, IN
59 Posts

Profile of Jbond207
Has anyone tried the new “Professional Multiplying Wine Bottles” from Tora? I know they don’t have the best reputation but the pictures of the bottles look nice.
Jbond207
View Profile
New user
Mount Vernon, IN
59 Posts

Profile of Jbond207
Just received my set of Extreme Multiplying Bottles. They are beautiful! I highly recommend them.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » The best multiplying bottles? (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL