The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Lubor Fiedler - March 2014 GENII - cover! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
ThatsCool
View Profile
Special user
566 Posts

Profile of ThatsCool
Richard.

Is this March issue at B and N in NY?
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2407 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
Genii is not carried at Barnes & Noble (if that's the store you're referring to). They carry no magic magazines. Tower Books used to carry Genii before they went out of business.

You can go to the Fantasma Magic shop opposite Penn Station--they carry Genii there.
ThatsCool
View Profile
Special user
566 Posts

Profile of ThatsCool
Quote:
On Feb 28, 2014, Richard Kaufman wrote:
Genii is not carried at Barnes & Noble (if that's the store you're referring to). They carry no magic magazines. Tower Books used to carry Genii before they went out of business.

You can go to the Fantasma Magic shop opposite Penn Station--they carry Genii there.

Thanks Richard.

Yes I meant Barnes and Noble Smile. Will call Fantasma to ask if they have it.

Thanks again Smile.
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3384 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Read the article last night. I did not realize the life challenges that Lubor had to deal with and overcome. It is amazing that he has been able to achieve and continue to aachieve this incredible creative output. I guess it is true that in the face of adversity great things can come.

Dustin Sinett did a great job with the indepth article and now makes me look forward to the book even more.

John
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2407 Posts

You can also buy the issue from our office for $6 (postpaid) by calling 301-652-5800 or emailing genii@geniimagazine.com

John, I agree. Dustin did a great job, and Lubor has faced many challenges and come out on top. Amazing.
Houdini103126
View Profile
Elite user
407 Posts

Profile of Houdini103126
Lubor looks great and so young at heart. I hope he lives to be 110!
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2407 Posts

Someone (perhaps in another thread) asked by Lubor's baseball cap has "FBI" on it.

Lubor tells me that it means "Fiedler's Brain Inside." Smile
teevtee
View Profile
Inner circle
1547 Posts

Profile of teevtee
I thought it meant "Federal Bikini Inspector"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Lubor Fiedler - March 2014 GENII - cover! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL