We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Business - Peter Nardi (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
kazpet
View Profile
Regular user
115 Posts

Profile of kazpet
This looks really good. The business cards case looks like something that you will want to use to store your cards even when you are not doing the trick. Does any one know more about this trick.
Woodfield
View Profile
Special user
749 Posts

Profile of Woodfield
Not sure what's new here.
kazpet
View Profile
Regular user
115 Posts

Profile of kazpet
Do you think it is based on another trick?
paperinick
View Profile
Inner circle
my faro is starting to look nice after
1173 Posts

Profile of paperinick
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death my right to say "scr*w you" if you persist. [Voltaire Smile]
gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
839 Posts

Profile of gtx magic
It's a more deceptive P--k device. You open your buisness card wallet take out a buisness card hVe the spectator draw something or write a name, they put the card back amongst the rest of the buisness cards whilst your back is turned the wallet is closed and put in your pocket and you know immediately what the spectator has written or drawn.

Graham.
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1929 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
How many peak devices do you need ?

This time last year it was Ghost

Last month it was TT pro

Now this along with the usual " it has taken us a year to make but will have only a limited amount for sale a Blackpool "

How many times have I head that line before !
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5856 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
I venture that anything Peter would like you to know, he will tell you. He is a keen business man. This is a Blackpool release, so, likely he is keeping specific details under wraps until then.

I'd anticipate the Alakazam table to be almost as busy as Mark Mason's. Smile
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2242 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Quote:
On 2014-02-15 18:59, JackMagic wrote:
1, but one that fits your style
Quote:
This time last year it was Ghost,
which is an impression pad
Quote:

Last month it was TT pro,
Great peek device (not Alakazam's) but a plastic card holder wallet not a metal business card holder
Quote:
Now this along with the usual " it has taken us a year to make but will have only a limited amount for sale a Blackpool "
I purchased the rights to this at last years Blackpool convention and had the first batch last week. I would say that's almost a year?

Quote:
I have no idea

Anyway, hope that answers your questions. Thanks for your input and interest and per usual my friend.

Sincerely

Peter

[/quote]
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1929 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Most dealers are busy at Blackpool as most people are that attend are taken in by the hype

A week after Blackpool are the real reviews come in

Or several of the products that have been hyped are on the for sale section

That is the time to judge if the item is good or not
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2242 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Good point and spot on Jackmagic. That's why I don't hype my products. I put up the trailer/ ad copy and let those who are interested make their own decision.

Regards

Peter
Bande
View Profile
Elite user
405 Posts

Profile of Bande
FWIW I am a huge fan of Mr. Nardi's -- bought several tricks and really liked them all. Assuming this is a nice looking card case, I will buy this for sure. So fun to leave it on my desk, and in the right circumstance can end a meeting with it. Smile
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4457 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Quote:
On 2014-02-15 19:20, Peter Nardi wrote:
Quote:
On 2014-02-15 18:59, JackMagic wrote:
1, but one that fits your style
Quote:
This time last year it was Ghost,
which is an impression pad
Quote:

Last month it was TT pro,
Great peek device (not Alakazam's) but a plastic card holder wallet not a metal business card holder
Quote:
I purchased the rights to this at last years Blackpool convention and had the first batch last week. I would say that's almost a year?

Quote:
I have no idea

Anyway, hope that answers your questions. Thanks for your input and interest and per usual my friend.

Sincerely

Peter

[/quote]

Lol, honest and true responses, but did make me chuckle whilst reading them. Looks good Peter, I will be getting one
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
TheTableTopTrixta
View Profile
Special user
Northampton UK
727 Posts

Profile of TheTableTopTrixta
Very nice idea. Looks very classy!

I have the TT PRO and love it as it's my oyster holder, however I wouldn't take TT to a corporate gig or wedding as it's out of place.

The only wallet I have or need for my act is the JOL

Obviously there is a gap (for me anyway)

I don't want another wallet.

I do need a business card holder.

Problem solved!
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1020 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Do you need to gimmick up the ones inside the holder or can you se it also as a normal holder?
Superjon
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of Superjon
Can somone tell me why would you use this instead of PACSTAC ?

Thanks
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3998 Posts

Profile of JanForster
I have seen the trailer and I think it is a nice idea. And yes, I knew immediately what's going on. If you will or would use it is an entirely personal decision. To be honest I wouldn't do as I do not like procedures which are screaming "I prove that it is impossible for me to peek!"

To many people are constantly proving or running without being chased. Sorry, but this is magician's thinking. But for immediately as such recognizable magicians it might be the right tool if they want to show something that looks like imitating mind reading while presenting a nice magic trick. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
chuds
View Profile
Regular user
U.K
168 Posts

Profile of chuds
What a great concept I already use a metal business card holder to hold my company cards so I would feel totally at ease using this. In my humble opinion you can never have to many p@@k or similar devices as people do notice if you continually use one. I like to carry a couple of different ones when I'm performing (I'm only a hobbyist by the way Smile)
This way if I'm called upon later in the evening to do one more effect I'm not using the same method.

Magic dealers are getting a bit of a rough time here on the Café, if these guys didn't invest considerably amounts of money and time to bring the product to us, the magic world would be a poorer place. Peter from Alakazam does a great job in bringing new effects to the market and always has done, We have a choice either buy it or don't,.... I am because I think it looks great! Smile

Ian T.
Chuds
kazpet
View Profile
Regular user
115 Posts

Profile of kazpet
I agree it does look great. I have ordered mine .
Joemv
View Profile
Loyal user
261 Posts

Profile of Joemv
Peter, any idea when it wll become available to magic dealers in the United States ? You can never go wrong with any of Mr. Nardi's magical journeys.

Joe
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4403 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Does no one think the mirror look of the case look's a bit suss? smoke and mirror's and all that.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Business - Peter Nardi (4 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL