The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Biblical Money Code? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20853 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
He isn't against it. Just using It as a platform to attack those he disagrees with as always. Then tries to thinly disguise it as intellectual discourse.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Whatever. Danny. At least you don't even pretend to engage in intellectual discourse. As always, you simply avoid the issues entirely and deflect.
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Quote:
On 2014-02-16 12:13, Kevin Ridgeway wrote:
Quote:
On 2014-02-16 11:28, mastermindreader wrote:
I'm not. Simply pointing out why you won't see these ads on mainstream stations.

Well as far as mainstream TV goes during the same hours as Rush it's mostly Jerry Springer, Maury Povich, various judge shows, etc. The advertisers there know their target market too. I assure it's not the same ads as Rush. It's online college programs and injury attorneys. What's that tell you about the demographics?

Seems pretty logical to put attorney ads on judge shows.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20853 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
What did I deflect Bob? I said flat out they are trying to sell to those who most likely to buy. They must feel it is on those shows. Where is the deflection counselor?
Adding a point is not deflection Bob. Calling you on your behavior isn't deflection. Matter of factors it is a time tested Bob Cassidy method. But when people turn it at you it is wrong yet again. Just like attacking a source.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Slide
View Profile
Special user
533 Posts

Profile of Slide
I think this is a fine use of Rush's audiences' money.
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

LOL!
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20853 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
In truth I am more worried by where those people who sell you food and water based on the end of the government advertise. Not many on the right will like that research.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20853 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
You guys haven't even gotten to the scary part.

Rush himself claims to have a vetting process for all advertisements. Claims they don't take just anyone.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
R.S.
View Profile
Regular user
CT one day I'll have
175 Posts

Profile of R.S.
So does anybody here actually believe there is a "biblical money code"? Are there secrets of financial success to be deciphered in the bible? Did God intend for us to one day "crack the code" and reap great wealth? Would there also be "money codes" in The Book of Mormon, or the Koran? Would anybody here buy/subscribe to whatever program Sean Hyman is selling?

Ron
"It is error only, and not truth, that shrinks from inquiry." Thomas Paine
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20853 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Yes wholeheartedly. I believe that God created the world, the universe, and all those miracles, and all just so we could make money in the 21st century. Of course. It all tracks perfectly.

Oh man I couldn't even type that with a straight face.

Much like the Bible prophecy and Bible code stuff where they claim it predicted WWII and such it is just crap.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Bazinga
View Profile
Loyal user
277 Posts

Profile of Bazinga
Yes, absolutely there's a secret money code in the Bible. And in the Koran (or Quran), Book of Mormon, Torah, the Upanishads, the Mahaburata, Kitáb-i-Aqdas, etc.

The "secret" is in selling them. They are the most sold books in history. I've seen copies of the offical Catholic Church version of the Bible selling at B&N for $100.

The "Good News" is that they are ALL in the public domain, which means there is no copyright on any of them. All one has to do is print them and sell them.

Some people even collect them. Why? Every one of the same title has the same words in them, except for a few variations on the translations of certain words. All you have to do is put a different cover on yours and the collectors will buy it.

Yes, there IS money to be made from, in, by, and because of the Bible (and all those other books.)

By the way, the "code" is ISBN.

Bazinga!
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1199 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
If there aren't ads aimed at morons watching shows designed for liberal audiences (as well as conservative ones), the ad execs aren't nearly as clever as I thought they were.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20853 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
That was my point and Bob is so partisan blind he can't even admit it.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Quote:
On 2014-02-16 15:19, LobowolfXXX wrote:
If there aren't ads aimed at morons watching shows designed for liberal audiences (as well as conservative ones), the ad execs aren't nearly as clever as I thought they were.

Would you care to provide examples of ads designed specifically for liberal audiences?

Aside to Danny- When you acknowledged that the Bible Code stuff is idiocy, you proved my point about why it is only advertised on shows aimed at the gullible- ie Limbaugh, et al.
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1064 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
Condescension notwithstanding...

Conservative talk shows recognize that they have a "natural" market with conservative Christianity. After all, the basic message of contemporary conservative populism is "we had a beautiful country, and it is being taken away from us." Who better to aim this message at than the white, heterosexual, Christian working-class. (This is true in much of the English-speaking world.) In a sense, it's true. The old boys have had to surrender power to minorities, women, and non-Christians. Rights are funny that way.

Back to the issue at hand. If I had Christian product to sell, I'd advertise where Christians hang out. Conservative talk-shows is one such place.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

I absolutely agree, Magnus. (You just said it more diplomatically than me.)
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20853 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Ok do you believe the same is true of liberal radio (What little of it there is. ) or is it all just as Bob seems to think?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
TomBoleware
View Profile
Inner circle
Hattiesburg, Ms
2863 Posts

Profile of TomBoleware
Quote:
On 2014-02-16 12:41, R.S. wrote:
So does anybody here actually believe there is a "biblical money code"? Are there secrets of financial success to be deciphered in the bible? Did God intend for us to one day "crack the code" and reap great wealth? Would there also be "money codes" in The Book of Mormon, or the Koran? Would anybody here buy/subscribe to whatever program Sean Hyman is selling?

Ron

I would never buy such money making scheme and against those that sell it as a secret.

But the free codes are very clear to me: Smile

"Ask, And It Shall Be Given You"

"Seek, And Ye Shall Find"

"Knock, And It Shall Be Opened Unto You"

"For Every One That Asketh Receiveth"

Tom
The Daycare Magician Book
https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/amazekids/the-daycare-magician/

Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true.--Robert Brault
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1199 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On 2014-02-16 15:55, mastermindreader wrote:
Would you care to provide examples of ads designed specifically for liberal audiences?

Kinds sounds like a lot of work. I'm sure you're right; they're all running Mensa recruitment ads.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
Bazinga
View Profile
Loyal user
277 Posts

Profile of Bazinga
Quote:
On 2014-02-16 16:02, Magnus Eisengrim wrote:
the basic message of contemporary conservative populism is "we had a beautiful country, and it is being taken away from us."

I didn't know the American Indians were the contemporary conservative populism.

But if you're talking about the religious right wing political party, then I'd say they're just getting what they gave over the last 250 or so years. Without the genocide of course. Let's face the truth, the U$A was not founded on morals, equality, and "liberty and justice for all." It has never been that way, and within the lifetime of everyone alive right now, it will never be that way. Those that deny that, and those that embrace the practice, will never reach cooperation to improve any part of the general way of life here.

Bazinga!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Biblical Money Code? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL