We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Cups and Balls- Balls (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Greg755
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of Greg755
Hi Laurie, glad to see all is working ok with the website. Sorry I had to go elsewhere to get my balls. BUT since you basically are having a 2 or 1 sale I will probably pick up a pair of different sizes so I can play around with them. Thanks G. Do you think you can make balls that are about 1/2 ounce each? Your balls are about a 1/4 ounce and my monkey knuts are about 8/10 of an ounce just a little too heavy. I will get on your website and we can work something out... Thanks Greg
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2927 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
Hi Greg, I can make some 3/4" with steel core ball bearings that come to about 1/2 oz. I'd be willing to give them to you at sale price. Not sure how many I have in stock, though, I'll have to take a look and get back to you. They would be the weight you're looking for, though.
Greg755
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of Greg755
Left a note on your contact form on your site but I will PM you right now.
Thanks
Greg755
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of Greg755
Thanks Laurie Nice Job.

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Cups and Balls- Balls (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL