The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Darn those cheater magicians. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
General_Magician
View Profile
Special user
United States
707 Posts

Profile of General_Magician
Quote:
imgic wrote:

Are you saying Dynamike wasn't satisfied?

After hearing Dynamike speak for himself, it doesn't sound like he was a satisfied customer of the guy he paid to work on his illusion. Dynamike, for the record, are you a satisified customer of the guy you paid to work on your illusion? Did he provide good customer service? Did you have a good customer experience doing business with this guy?

After seeing this clown who appeared on TV as the defendent and I get the feeling from my dealings with Dynamike that he (meaning Dynamike) is a stand up guy, I sure wouldn't want this guy (the defendent with pink hair) working on any of my illusion equipment. I have had good dealings with Dynamike, so I would trust Dynamike before I would trust the clown on TV he was suing.

This isn't good word of mouth advertising for this guy who was the defendent as far as his business reputation when it comes to working on other magician's illusions. Nobody wants to go to somebody, pay them to work on something and then have to worry about ending up in court to get his money back or to make sure he gets his equipment returned. Nobody likes to go through that kind of hassle.
"Never fear shadows. They simply mean there is a light shining somewhere nearby." -unknown

Company Website
Facebook Business Page
Twitter Business Page
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5154 Posts

Profile of landmark
Everybody got on TV, everyone got national publicity, everyone turns out the winner.
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
I disagree with the idea that all publicity is good publicity. Yes, if he edits the tape to highlight his performing, it could be useful to Dynamike, but I'm not so sure that the episode in its entirety will benefit either of the participants.
AllAboutMagic
View Profile
Veteran user
California
333 Posts

Profile of AllAboutMagic
I agree with Bob. He needs to edit this video in his favor, like the magicians who suck on AGT, but turn it into promo video gold. While I was definitely entertained by the segment, I don't see how that would help ones business. I'm just thankful for all of GM's expert opinions on business strategy and court procedure to help me wade through such a calamity of a situation. I would have been lost without it. Let's all be glad this didn't put dynamike into any sort of debt situation..... Smile
Ray Chelt
View Profile
Inner circle
Changing the world with my
1334 Posts

Profile of Ray Chelt
Well this feels like a bit if a short sighted move to me.

Let's face it, these tv arbitrage shows are about getting your face on tv not justice.

Great, job done , but let me tell you that , after viewing that show I would be less than keen to hire you..you came off as a bit of an inflexible drama queen who didn't mind playing the race card, clearly to the annoyance of the "judge"
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16363 Posts

Profile of tommy
Magic effects which are apparently impossible and at the climax blow the story away: All the Muggles will be thinking about is the Duck mysteriously passing from place to another. Dynamike: The man who fooled the Judge! Like Vernon: The man who fooled Houdini!

Do you know Ducks?
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21008 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I like the way DynaMike has to assume things to make his point LOL. She "probably" would have done this or that. Sign of a really strong case is when you have to make assumptions to get to your point.

He GM I bet Mike stopped at McDonald's on his way home. What say you now?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21008 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On , MickNZ wrote:
You made Video of the Week at www.VanishLive.com, congrats Smile

Is that show like Judge Judy in the sense that it's not an actual court and any judgements either way get paid for by the production company not the litigants?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judge_Judy

Yes.

It used to be that there was more money involved in going on the show. But with the number of people wanting to be on TV and desperate for all heir 15 minutes promised the pay has gone WAAAYYYYYY down.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
General_Magician
View Profile
Special user
United States
707 Posts

Quote:
While I was definitely entertained by the segment, I don't see how that would help ones business.

And that's the whole point I was making with my so called "expert" opinion. Keep yourself out of court. The costs of the courtroom can sink your business! It doesn't take an expert to figure this out. It's just common sense! My god! Do we need rocket scientists now to come up with common sense solutions!? Now, you probably should talk to a lawyer and have some kind of strategy to keep yourself out of the courtroom. But you don't have to be some kind of Albert Einstien "expert" to do that. You just use a little common sense. Wow!

PS- I like Judge Judy's show, but I certainly would not want to make an appearance on that show and face the wrath of JUDGE JUDY!
"Never fear shadows. They simply mean there is a light shining somewhere nearby." -unknown

Company Website
Facebook Business Page
Twitter Business Page
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21008 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Dude is that seriously what you took away from what was written?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I already have it edited as: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzaTotHTXzQ It already has over 200 "shares" on Facebook with all positive comments. Many members requested to be my friend.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21008 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Good luck. I hope you get what you are looking for from the appearance.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
After watching the vid, I'd hire you. You came across as entertaining and believable - my opinion.
Cheers
C
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21008 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Mike how many times are you going to pull this fake report up?

Written and signed by someone who thinks Cancun is in the USA.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
General_Magician
View Profile
Special user
United States
707 Posts

Honestly, Dynamike, if my wife and I had children, I would hire you too. You have always been good to me and I appreciate your help and advice in making me a better children's magician. Dynamike is a stand up guy in my book.

Company Website
Facebook Business Page
Twitter Business Page
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21008 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
He just proved it with his last post. What a great guy.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Ray Chelt
View Profile
Inner circle
Changing the world with my
1334 Posts

Profile of Ray Chelt
Quote:
On , Dynamike wrote:
I already have it edited as: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzaTotHTXzQ It already has over 200 "shares" on Facebook with all positive comments. Many members requested to be my friend.

Make sure the bit about the woman being intimidated by 3 black men isn't in there..it could be wrongly assumed that you are a nasty piece of work that would use the race card to try and sway opinion in your favour.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On , Dannydoyle wrote:
Mike how many times are you going to pull this fake report up?

Written and signed by someone who thinks Cancun is in the USA.

cancun is his user name. He lives in USA. He is not stating Cancun is in USA.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21008 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Riiight.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
That so-called "report" about Danny is total BS and has been thoroughly debunked many times in these forums.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Darn those cheater magicians. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL