The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Darn those cheater magicians. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Quote:
On , AllAboutMagic wrote:
Where the "F" is my invite? I would make a great spy! I also have phenomenal powers of persuasion..... Smile

Okay. As consigliere I approve your admission.
General_Magician
View Profile
Special user
United States
707 Posts

Profile of General_Magician
Quote:
Well, General_Magician, I don't really see the 'teaming up' aspect here. Unless you include the fact that Danny Doyle is taking over the world?

Dynamike has posted this on three forums that I have noticed. He is courting publicity, but bizarrely he is doing it on Magic Forums. I say it is bizarre, but for all I know he is planning on releasing a two-trick DVD containing his revolutionary take on sponge bunnies and BrainWave.

People are responding to his posts.

This is a public forum.

But really?

Yes really. My experience with Dynamike is that he is a good guy and good friend. I don't abandon my friends and I stick by them. I don't see what's so difficult to understand here. Don't you stick by your friends? Or do you abandon them when it's convienient for you to do so?
"Never fear shadows. They simply mean there is a light shining somewhere nearby." -unknown

Company Website
Facebook Business Page
Twitter Business Page
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21008 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On , mastermindreader wrote:
Quote:
Where the "F" is my invite? I would make a great spy! I also have phenomenal powers of persuasion..... Smile

Okay. As consigliere I approve your admission.

Absolutely you are in. When Bob says you are in you are IN.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21008 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On , General_Magician wrote:
Quote:
Well, General_Magician, I don't really see the 'teaming up' aspect here. Unless you include the fact that Danny Doyle is taking over the world?

Dynamike has posted this on three forums that I have noticed. He is courting publicity, but bizarrely he is doing it on Magic Forums. I say it is bizarre, but for all I know he is planning on releasing a two-trick DVD containing his revolutionary take on sponge bunnies and BrainWave.

People are responding to his posts.

This is a public forum.

But really?

Yes really. My experience with Dynamike is that he is a good guy and good friend. I don't abandon my friends and I stick by them. I don't see what's so difficult to understand here. Don't you stick by your friends? Or do you abandon them when it's convienient for you to do so?

Abandon? No definitely not. Though I might inform them when they seem to be out of line. Or do you think that being a "friend" is just saying yep anything you want to do is fine no matter how out of line it might be? Most actually count on friends to point these things out. Otherwise it is just a rah rah group.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
AllAboutMagic
View Profile
Veteran user
California
333 Posts

Profile of AllAboutMagic
GM, Jeez man!!!! You are the only one taking sides. nobody is abandoning anyone. I noticed you have a tendency to blow stuff WAYYYY out of proportion.
General_Magician
View Profile
Special user
United States
707 Posts

Profile of General_Magician
Quote:
GM, Jeez man!!!! You are the only one taking sides. nobody is abandoning anyone. I noticed you have a tendency to blow stuff WAYYYY out of proportion.

Relax AAM, I am not blowing anything out of proportion. I am just sticking by my values and princples. This is not a big deal to me. I am just being honest and genuine in what I say, but I am not overly concerned about it either.
"Never fear shadows. They simply mean there is a light shining somewhere nearby." -unknown

Company Website
Facebook Business Page
Twitter Business Page
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5154 Posts

Profile of landmark
It's becoming such hard work to avoid posting in threads that have become really stupid.

I go from one thread to another, one forum to another, saying to myself, "no, no, don't post in this stupid thread, it's just a waste of time."

I mean I think I have as good a sense of humor as most here, but these threads aren't even funny anymore, they're just stupid.

At least with Chance, you got a laugh or two out of it.

A guy posts a thread to announce, "Look, I got some national publicity!" and the best folks can do is slag him for four pages? Really?
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1064 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
Here's the important question, Dynamike: Has this TV experience resulted in increased bookings for you?
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2556 Posts

Profile of critter
raises hand ...I said it was entertaining.
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
Strobes and fog machines must be cheap over there. $200 - materials, installation and transport? Not Bad.
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1199 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On , critter wrote:
raises hand ...I said it was entertaining.

And I, for one, completely agree!
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
AllAboutMagic
View Profile
Veteran user
California
333 Posts

Profile of AllAboutMagic
Come on Landmark......most of the posts weren't, as you say, slagging dynamike. Some were quite constructive.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21008 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Seems to me he was the guy doing the slagging.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7129 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Danny, can I join? MMMM. World Domination! (drool)

This is NOT a stupid thread! I have enjoyed reading all four pages! I like everyone here! I really enjoyed that Judge Mathis show! Mike blew him away with SPONGES! And the BW deck! He LOVED it! 3 Black men intimidating to her? Remember where this is: Detroit.

A whole BOOK could be written on that subject alone, but I digress. It doesn't matter in the big picture. Black/White has nothing to do with it. Maybe it got tangled in the mix, but bottom line is, Mike got his prop back, and for that I am glad.

I think the wonderful thing is, Mike got on NATIONAL TV! I was a broadcaster for forty years, been on MANY local TV stations, but NEVER national TV! I'd be proud as hell! So what we had a little negative side of it, he made the TV SHOW! People LIKED it! Judge Mathis was impressed! So was that other guy! Did you see his face?

Mike looked great! That woman looked like an ass. I'd suspect HER of using a race card, to be honest, in my opinion. There was much more here, that is obvious. If we saw the unedited version, I wonder...

Doug
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
The unedited version shows the producers of America's Got Talent waiting in the foyer for the post trial interviews.
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
Quote:
On , Dougini wrote:
That woman looked like an ass. I'd suspect HER of using a race card, to be honest, in my opinion.

The Judge, who heard everything - both what we saw and what was left out - is in a better position to make that judgement. And he decided that the woman had not played the race card. The only one playing the race card was Mike.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21008 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On , TonyB2009 wrote:
Quote:
On , Dougini wrote:
That woman looked like an ass. I'd suspect HER of using a race card, to be honest, in my opinion.

The Judge, who heard everything - both what we saw and what was left out - is in a better position to make that judgement. And he decided that the woman had not played the race card. The only one playing the race card was Mike.

I thought the exact same thing when I read that post.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Ray Chelt
View Profile
Inner circle
Changing the world with my
1334 Posts

Profile of Ray Chelt
Quote:
On Feb 26, 2014, TonyB2009 wrote:
Quote:
On , Dougini wrote:

This.

And let's not forget that Mr "why can't we all get along" took his dispute with another magician onto Tv and then was summarily chastised by the judge for his various allegations.

The biggest one for me being that his illusion wasn't at the venue , when, on another thread on this topic, it is clearly stated by another witness that it was.

A lot of people seem to like Mr Lackey but for me, scratch the surface and things don't look so appealing.

I notice as more of the facts have come out on this that the man in question is staying well clear. Especially when questioned on his vague threat about "having a long reach"
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
For a reach-around you need a long reach, Ray.
Ray Chelt
View Profile
Inner circle
Changing the world with my
1334 Posts

Profile of Ray Chelt
Quote:
On Feb 26, 2014, tomsk192 wrote:
For a reach-around you need a long reach, Ray.

Thanks for that, I've just been a little sick in my mouth at the mental image that conjures up. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Darn those cheater magicians. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL