The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » David McCreary's Exposed featuring Ryan Bosley (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

my name is david
View Profile
New user
Pataskala, Ohio
67 Posts

Profile of my name is david
Ryan's got a great card force that's kinda hard to see in this video. It's also tough to play along with a force when you're "in the know", but if you ever see him out and about, ask to see his force. Better yet, ask him to perform it on somebody else and just sit back and enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3Puchf10UM
w_s_anderson
View Profile
Inner circle
The United States
1226 Posts

Profile of w_s_anderson
LOL!!!!!! These are great man!!! Do you ever make it out to any west coast conventions?
my name is david
View Profile
New user
Pataskala, Ohio
67 Posts

No, unfortunately, not yet. We're working to find some sort of sponsor (magazine, website, magic retailer) to help a bit with traveling expenses. We'd really like to take this to the next level. I really appreciate you guys watching these. Seriously.
w_s_anderson
View Profile
Inner circle
The United States
1226 Posts

Profile of w_s_anderson
You should post them in other forums too. a lot of people avoid this part of the Café because of how dumb most of the other threads are.
my name is david
View Profile
New user
Pataskala, Ohio
67 Posts

I post them in "You Oughta Be In Pictures" also. I figure that's a decent fit.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » David McCreary's Exposed featuring Ryan Bosley (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL