The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Michigan Conference (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rickfcm
View Profile
Veteran user
lower Michigan
382 Posts

Profile of Rickfcm
Conference Event Info
April 3-6, 2014
Thursday: Balloon Jam- 7:00pm
Friday & Saturday: Conference Lectures and Eventing Programs- 8:30am to 9:00pm
Sunday: Creative Arts Worship Service-10:00am to 11:30am
Journey of Hope Community Church
8900 Pardee Road
Taylor, MI 48180
Phone: 313-292-1660
Facebook Event Page
Get Directions

Michigan Fellowship of Christian Magicians Creative Arts Conference...

You have less than 30 days to get your pre-registration in for the Michigan FCM Conference. Don't Delay!

Don't miss the fun and great learning opportunities. Please join us at Journey of Hope Community Church for the Annual Michigan FCM Creative Arts Conference. This year is going to be even better than the last. Please don't wait to mail in your registration because we are capping the number of attendees to 225. Don't wait, and mail yours in today!

On your registration please let us know if you would be interested in the sack lunches provided by the church for $5.00 each. Each day during our lunch hour we will have exciting things happening. During the Friday lunch we will have "The Dealer Show" where you can watch the pros demonstrate their stuff. On Saturday during lunch we will have the live auction. Come get a great deal on tools for your ministry and also bring your good used or new items to put into the auction...Do you want to de-clutter your ministry closet? Bring up to 10 items to put into our auction and 80% of the selling price goes back to you and 20% of the selling price helps keep the conference cost low for future generations.

Thursday night at 7:00pm- Free Balloon Jam. This is a great time for Balloon Twisters to network and share idea's. Are you new to balloon twisting? Come take advantage of the numerous people who are so eager and willing to help you move your skills up to the next level. There will be a Pizza and Pop buffet provided by the church for a donation.

You will also not want to miss the Thursday night College Classes. This is a time to have an exclusive class with our featured lecturers. This year you can choose from either Magic by Barry Mitchell or Clowning by Blossom and Handy Andy. Cost of the class is $25.00. Please pay the lecturer directly upon your arrival.

Friday and Saturday will be jam packed with classes to attend. Come and learn more about the different arts that are represented and various ways to present the Gospel to others in a fun and creative way. Please take a look at our tentative schedule to see some of the classes that will be offered.

Sunday morning will be a great church service where you will be able to see how the professionals use their art in ministry. It is another great way to get ideas of how to share Christ with others.

***On your registration form please note either your e-mail address or cell phone number so that we can contact you to verify that your registration was received.

So far we have 22 different lecturers teaching over 57 classes in one jam packed weekend!
Below are just some of our top notch lecturers with links to their own websites.
BARRY MITCHELL
Bill & Phyllis Blakeslee
Bob & Suzie Zoerman
Carrie Rostellan
Curt & Diana Patty
Elsworth West
Gilbert Adam's
Hazel Ovanin
Hoby TYLER
Lyn Chin
Michael Jacobson
Nancy Opatich
Pastor Bill & Dottie Fix
PJ Weber
John Whitehead
Scott Smith, Jr.
Sheldon Rhodes
Tim Thurmond
Tricky Ricky Henson

Looking forward to another GREAT CONFERENCE in 2014!

-Your Conference Coordinators
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
I will be there Friday for sure, looking forward to seeing MagicBob and SuZie, Barry, Sheldon and so many others there. I have to be in A2 (Ann Arbor) Saturday, so probably will have to duck out early. We really enjoyed being on the "Creativity at Sea" 2 years ago (I could not afford going on on the last one), Barry is a diamond gem to be at this Michigan event (I did not say he was the mother of all diamonds). Can't wait- hopefully see many of you this week in Pure Michigan! The schedule is jammed packed, what a bargain registration fee, leaves more money to spend with the dealers...
Joey Evans
View Profile
Special user
Fort Myers, FL
535 Posts

Profile of Joey Evans
That's a great lineup! Wish I could make it!
The Visual Comedy and Magic of Joey Evans

http://www.Evansmagic.com/

The Impossible Has Never Been So Funny!
Rickfcm
View Profile
Veteran user
lower Michigan
382 Posts

Profile of Rickfcm
It's this Friday.Hope to see you there.
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Wow, what a great Friday! Well worth the trip, just terrific. Heard great lectures by Barry Mitchell, Sheldon Rhodes and MagicBob. Not to mention I bought a ton of stuff from the dealers. Well done, sorry I had to miss today. As MagicBob told me, this is one of the best "mini-conventions" he has ever been at. The super portable rechargeable fast electric balloon pump that is about the size of a small strapped purse was amazing to see demonstrated at the dealer show.
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Congrats also to Rick Lenski for his "Teach with Magic!" column on page 25 of the latest "The Voice of FCM" with David and Teesha Illusionists on the cover. Rick has produced volumes of great Gospel magic patter/idea books- available on Sheldon Rhodes' Jest Kidding web site for download. Rick is too humble to promote his great stuff on The Magic Café', but I will!
jamiedoyle
View Profile
Special user
Lafayette, IN
619 Posts

Profile of jamiedoyle
From all of my friends who attended or lecutred and posted pics on FB - it looked like a great conference!
Perhaps I'll be in a position to attend next year.
Jamie Doyle
International President - Fellowship of Christian Magicians
jamiedoylemagic.com
Rickfcm
View Profile
Veteran user
lower Michigan
382 Posts

Profile of Rickfcm
If you come you will lecture.
jamiedoyle
View Profile
Special user
Lafayette, IN
619 Posts

Profile of jamiedoyle
Sounds prophetic Rick!
Jamie Doyle
International President - Fellowship of Christian Magicians
jamiedoylemagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Michigan Conference (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL