The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Popularity through "local Splash"? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JBiesecker
View Profile
Regular user
Pennsylvania
139 Posts

Profile of JBiesecker
Today I got a call from a group called "local splash" (http://localsplash.com/), saying that for a fee that could put me at the top of search sites for my area. I couldn't decide if this was real, or if it was a scam. Has anyone ever used them, or know about them? They seemed legit, but they wanted about $300.00 to get started and said that it needed to be tonight in order to get me at the top. Anyone know?
Close.Up.Dave
View Profile
Inner circle
Behind you!
2914 Posts

Profile of Close.Up.Dave
They're yet another local search company. They aim to provide leads to people who buy ads, and relevant info to people searching for whatever. Ask yourself this, who do you know that uses that site? Who of your target market uses it? If no one you can think of uses it, it probably isn't worth it.
Nash
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong ~ USA
1090 Posts

Profile of Nash
Haven't used it, never was a fan for paid SEO. I'll stay away from it.
Don't give up, don't EVER give up.

Corporate event magician
BrianMillerMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
CT
2050 Posts

Profile of BrianMillerMagic
Google "search engine optimization" - If localsplash.com isn't the number 1 listing, then they can't do what they're promising you.
JBiesecker
View Profile
Regular user
Pennsylvania
139 Posts

Profile of JBiesecker
Ya it might work, but I do kindof doubt that it would be as good as they claim.
jugglery
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of jugglery
The fact that they said it 'needed to be tonight' should give you a clue. The internet has no publishing dates or deadlines.
Steve Russell

www.steverusselljuggles.com

Video Editing - www.GigReels.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Popularity through "local Splash"? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL