The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Manipulation Without Tears (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Paulie
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of Paulie
I just recently received Jeff McBride's Manipulation without tears. I think its amazing. McBride truly makes the difficult seem easy and the easy seem spectacular. In the segment about card to silk, I was not quite clear about how to construct the gimmick that McBride refers to. He makes it sound simple but I can't seem to figure out how to do it. Anyone who has seen the DVD and knows what I'm talking about, any information would be greatly appreciated.
m.s.magic
View Profile
Regular user
England-newcastle-
105 Posts

Profile of m.s.magic
No sorry if you have any family member that arnt really into magic and don't want to see your tricks, ask them to go through it with you and it may a fall into place
regards tom
What is real and what is an illusion ? it all depends on your perception, reality is only limited by the boundries of the imagination, and imagination can defy the laws of everything - Criss Angel
zombieboy
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut, USA
889 Posts

Profile of zombieboy
What exactly are you tryin to suggest, m.s.magic?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Manipulation Without Tears (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL